Chapter two

Your P.O.V.

Sif and I battled three rounds with her winning all of them. She roundhouse kicked me and my F\W fell to the floor and I did too.

"What is up with you Y\N? You never lose all the rounds." She held her hand out to help me up. I looked at her hand and swatted it away and stood up myself and she lowered her hand in defeat.

"Nothing Sif. I'm just having an off day." I said walking to the shelf placing my F\W on it.

Having a bad day because the guy I love doesn't love me back but my annoying sister instead.

"You sure?" She asked walking towards me putting her sword away.

"Yes Sif. I'm fine." I forced a smile and looked at her.

"Well okay. But are you coming with us to walk around Asgard?" She smiled and sat on the bench near the weapons. I turned my back on her and sighed.

"I don't know I'll check my schedule." I lied. I seriously wanted to go but the feeling of seeing Loki and Sif flirt with each other the whole day is just no.

"Alright then."

I sighed and turned to face her but then a sight of someone watching us in the distance caught my eye. I must be seeing things. I looked again and squinted my eyes and made out the figure had horns.

"What are you looking at?" Sif asked standing next to me and looking in the direction I was looking. She smirked and sat back down on the bench.

"What?" I asked looking at her with a raised brow. She looked at the figure and waved and it waved back. I looked at her then back at the figure then back at her.

"Hey Loki!" She yelled and made a gesture with her hands for him to come to us. My eyes widened and my blood started to rush to my cheeks.

"Hallo Lady Sif and Lady Y\N." He smiled walking over to us. His hair was perfectly groomed as usual and his horn helmet was polished I could see and his armour as well.

I bowed my head and went back to the weapon shelf. I just wanted to look away from him and ignore the both of them. I hate being a third wheel.

I heard a soft whisper coming from the both of them. They were obviously flirting or gossiping. I rolled my eyes and took my F\W again and checked for any damages.

"So Y\N. Are you going to join us in an evening out in Asgard?" He asked and I felt him staring at the back of my head.

"I'll check my schedule." I said again and put my F\W back on the shelf. I heard him sigh and walking towards me.

"Please come I don't want to be the only smart one there." He smiled and I turned to face him and only then did I notice how close he was.

"I'll check my schedule." I said but with a more stern voice. I am a very stubborn person. It takes a lot to change my mind.

"Okay but we'll be at the bar if you decide to join us." He smiles and places a hand on my shoulder. I looked at it and he quickly pulled away apologising.

I giggled at his actions causing a light colour red form in his cheeks.

"I may be able to skip my nightly training." I smirked and saw a big smile form his lips.

"Thank you Y\N. So I'll see you two later." He bowed to Sif and she nodded her head. I rolled my eyes and then felt a cold hand taking mine. My eyes widened and saw Loki kissing my knuckles and a blush colouring my cheeks. He smiled and walked away.

I felt my heart doing somersaults in my chest and I couldn't help but smile.