Chapter Fifteen

Loki's P.O.V. (oooooo😏)

She's gone. I can't believe she's gone. Tears flooded my eyes as the glimpse of Y/N falling into the canyon ran through my mind.

We headed back to Asgard and helped the Barin man. But I didn't care about him because of him Y/N is gone.

I walked into my chamber and as soon as I closed the door, I started smashing my furniture.

After 15 min I heard a knock at my door. But I didn't answer. They knocked again but repeatedly.

"WHAT?!" I yelled. The door went open revealing my mother.

"My apologies mother." I said in a quieter voice.

"It's alright dear but are you going to attend Y/N funeral?" She asked and I felt my heart sink. Tears filled my eyes again and I collapsed on the floor. My mother hugged me and I felt a little bit better.

"I just got her back and now I lost her for good." I mumbled.

"She isn't gone Loki." My mother said.

"Lies." I said and my mother cupped my face.

"She isn't gone Loki. She will always be with you." She gave me a small smile.

"Alright mother." I nodded.

"Now get ready the ceremony starts soon." She said and stood up and left my room.

After a few minutes I finally got up and got ready for the ceremony.

(30 minutes later)

I walked to the the front of the crowd of people. My father began the ceremony then I had to say what I needed to say.

As I stood infront of everyone I felt like crying again but I held it back.

"Y/N was the best person I ever met. She was always there for me and she was my only friend and my only true love. I loved her with my whole heart and I will miss her terribly. Her laugh, her smile, her hugs and her jokes. I just wish I got the chance to cancel the final fight and ask her to be my wife myself. All I have left to say is that Y/N made me a better person and I will never forget her." I said and my voice cracked at the last word.

We went to the docks where a boat was filled with pictures of her and her F/F was on top of the pictures. I had the honour to push the boat away but just as I touched the boat I was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Can't I have the flower love?"

I turned around to look at the person.

Everyone cleared the way so I could see who it was. My eyes filled with tears when I saw Y/N standing under a tree. I ran as fast as I good to her and hugged her and never wanted to let her go.

At first I thought I was dreaming but luckily I wasn't.

I let go and automatically connected our lips and I felt my heart exilarate as I felt her lips on mine. We separated from each other and locked eyes immediately.

"We're you crying love?" She said wiping away a tear that was rolling down my cheek.

"Of course I would've cried if I knew you were gone." I said and she smiled.

"But how are you alive I saw you fall into the lava." I said my voice cracking.

"I am a Fire giant remember. I basically swim in lava. I woke up just in time to climb out and come here." She smiled.

I hugged her once again and the Asgardians cheered.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and I saw my mother and father looking at me. They gave me a nod and I knew exactly what I had to do.

"The final fight is canceled!" I went down on one knee. "Y/N every second we're apart makes me feel broken. You changed me to be a better person. Y/N will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my queen?" I said and held out a gold and diamond ring. Tears filled her eyes and with every passing second of silent made me more nervous.

"Yes. Yes yes I will be your queen." She smiled and hugged me tightly. The Asgardians cheered once again. I putted the ring on her finger and we connected our lips.

Your P.O.V.

I can't believe it! I am going to marry Loki!!

After we separated our lips I was hugged by almost every person at the docks. Loki came up to me and gave me a F/F. We connected our lips again and I felt my heart race.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Barin with a smile spread across his face.

"Congratulations Prince Loki. You got the best woman in all the universe." He smiled and congratulated Loki. Loki bowed his head Barin also congratulated me before going back to Muspelheim. I begged him to stay but he refused.

After that I was led to my chambers by Frigga. As I entered the room I saw my mother's dress on my bed.

"I saw how Loki was looking at you when you wore your mother's dress. So you have my permission to wear it at the wedding." Frigga smiled.

"Thank you your highness." I bowed. I walked to the dress and touched it gently.

"Your mother was the nicest person I ever met." She smiled. I looked at her and furrowed my eyebrows.

"You knew my mother?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"We were best friends some said even sisters. I was a princess and she was a warrior. We did everything together.
Until she had to go Midgard for a  mission. And I never saw her again." Frigga sighed.

"I also never met her before she died after giving birth to me. Well that's what my father told me." I gave a small smile. I decided to give her a hug and she hugged back. We let go and she left me in my chamber but a few minutes later someone knocked on my door again.

"Come in." I said and Loki's head popped in and I smiled. He walked towards me and hugged me.

"I'm so glad you said yes." He whispered in my ear.

"Me too." I rested my forehead against his. We stood like that for a few seconds  before he picked me up and carried me to the bed.

Let's say it was interesting night.