Chapter Six

Your P.O.V.

(2 years later)

After being sent home to Muspelheim I have learned that I have been lied through my whole life. I was a bargaining ship between Asgard and Muspelheim. I am a half Fire Giant and half Midgardian and Surtur's  daughter and the rightful air to the throne of Muspelheim. I was send to Asgard the day I was born and Odin told me Sif was my sister. And now it makes sense why everyone favoured her and why I was the out cast.

I haven't seen Loki for 2 years and to be honest I am happy. I was secretly in touch with Heimdal and heard about everything that has happened in Asgard. Turns out I was also send home because I interfered with Odin's plans for Loki. Odin's plan was that sense Thor was going to marry Jane, Loki had to marry Sif and one of the guards saw us kissing in the gardens and told Odin.

In conclusion he send me home because I came between Loki and Sif.

I am currently training with my best friend Barin. He helped me to fit in and learn about the culture. We became very close friends and he was like a brother to me.

We were sparring on the mat and I round house kicked him to the side causing him to fall and I pinned him with my elbow at his neck and twisted his arm behind his back.

"Okay okay you win." He chuckled and I let him go. He rubbed his wrist and I helped him stand up.

"So I have beaten you how many times now?" I smirked at which he rolled his eyes.

"24." He mumbled and I moved closer to him.

"Sorry I couldn't hear you, could you say that again please." I smirked

"Come on you heard me." He chuckled and pushed me lightly. I laughed and made my way to the bench. But before I sat down I saw a F\F on the bench.

How didn't it burn to ashes in this heat?

I walked closer and saw it in a protective sphere so it means it couldn't be burned. I picked it up and wondered who brought it here.

"What's that?" Barin suddenly appeared alongside me. I jumped and almost dropped it. I elbowed him in the stomach and he groans in pain.

"Don't sneak up on me ever again." I said using my magic to make it disappear in my room.

"Y\N!!!" Surtur yelled from the throne room.

"What did I do now?" I mumbled and ran to the throne room. I walked in the throne room and as usual Surtur was sitting on his throne but what weird was was that he was smiling evily.

"You requested my presence?" I bowed and he stood up from his throne. I felt my sweat rolling down my face of how nervous and scared I was.

"Yes. I have heard there is a championship going on in Asgard to find the new chief that would be replacing Lady Sif." He smiled and stood in front of me. I rised and saw in his eyes what he wanted me to do.

"I want you to win that championship and take Sif's place so you can help us get the Intel about Odin's plans for Ragnarok." He said and sat down on his throne once more.

"But wouldn't they regonize me?" I thought and raised an eyebrow.

"Not if you wear your cloak and change your hair and clothing style. Siren will help you pick an outfit and hair." He said pointing to my friend Siren that was a servant working in the palace. I nodded and turned my on my heels and made my way to my chambers.

(Later)

I was standing in front of the mirror and looked at my new look. I barely regonize myself.

They cut my H\L H\C to come mid shoulder. The maid coloured the tips to look like flames. My clothing was almost like my old armour but had less cleavage and was black and a flame orange.

I nod at Siren to tell her I liked my appearance and took my cloak and putted up the hood. Even though I changed my appearance people might still regonize me so I have to be well hidden. I looked at the F\F that was sitting on my bed and I decided to take it with me. It reminded me of Loki and even though he is going to marry Sif I still love him with all my heart.

I walked out my chambers and walked to the outside of the castle where Surtur was waiting for me.

He looked at me and smiled.

"I barely regonize you Y\N." He smiled.

"Good cause I can't effort to be regonized." I nodded

I smiled and was taken away by the Bifrost.

"Welcome to Asgard." Heimdal greeted me and I made my way to the castle.