Chapter Twelve

Your P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was someone sitting at the foot of my bed. I rubbed my eyes and saw it was Loki.

"Loki?" I squinted my eyes to adjust from the sunlight coming into the room.

He looked at me and hugged me tightly. I was confused for a moment then everything that happened came flashing back.

"I was so worried Y/N." Loki said and I could hear in his voice he had been crying. The crack in his voice made me my heart shatter. Seeing the one I love cry is total suffering to me.

"I'm sorry Loki." I felt a lump from in my throat and hot tears form in my eyes.

"You dont have to apologise my love. As long as you're safe is the only thing that matters to me." He said and kissed my forehead. Those words made my heart skip a beat.

"But what happened?" I asked confused. He pulled away and I looked into his green eyes.

"Sif called for help after you have passed out. The guards took you to the healers and noticed that you were injected with Remonas. It caused you to follow some command that was given to you. But we are on the search of who injected you and why." He said with a small smile forming on his lips. Sadly I knew who injected me but I couldn't just rad Barin on like that. He's my friend.

But something was off about Barin before he injected me. He's eyes were red as the hottest flame in Muspelheim. And his voice was very low. Maybe he was injected too! But I must go find out myself. Loki can't know about Barin. He will kill him in first sight if he knew Barin was the one who injected me.

"Y/N?" Loki snapped me out of my thoughts. He furrowed his eyebrows in concern.

"Yes?"

"You okay?"

"Yeah just in thought." I forced a smile.

"Oh okay." He smiled and kissed my forehead. I smiled and secretly started fo plan how I was going to get to Muspelheim without Loki or anyone noticing.

(Time skip)

It's 13:30 and luckily the Allfather moved the battle between me and Kargen to tomorrow.

Loki did visit me alot but sense he is a prince he had a lot of duties he had to attend. Most of the time he was gone I planned my way out of Asgard. Sadly I had to find a way to convince Heimdall to take me back to Muspelheim. Only he could open the Bifrost.

My plan was to sneak out of Asgard after the dinner with the royal family (that was also rescheduled). I would tell them I'm going to bed early to get enough rest for the competition but instead I would be going to Muspelheim to save Barin. My senses were telling me my father was up to this but I must  be sure first.

As I was pacing around my room I heard a knock at my door.

"Love may I come in?" Loki's velvety voice came from behind the door.

"Yes you may." I smiled. Deep inside it felt wrong to lie to Loki but I need to do this on my own and Loki is a Frost Giant so he will burn to a crisp in my home realm.

Loki opened the door to reveal him in his armour and of course his helmet. As always he looked ridiculous yet attractive. 

"You ready for dinner?" He smiled and walked towards me.

"Oh right dinner...umm let me just get dressed please." I said and he nodded and exited my room.

" I said and he nodded and exited my room

(The dress)

(Hairstyle)

(Hairstyle)

(Make up but if you dont like the choices you can change it)

I pulled on my dress with golden heels and I did my hair down with a piece in the middle. It annoyed me but you know royalty.

As I finished my make up I heard another knock at my door.

"Come in." I said and putted down my eyeshadow. As I looked into my mirror I saw Loki standing behind me staring at me with his mouth slightly opened.

"Are you okay Loki?" I stood up from my chair and walked up to him.

"You look amazing love." He smiled and a light blush grew on my cheeks.

"T-Thank you." I smiled and at that moment Loki's lips crashed down onto mine. It was a short kiss but it was full of love.

He pulled away and placed his forehead against mine. My E/C met with his green eyes instantly.

"Oh how I missed this." He said.

"This?" I asked and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Kissing you Y/N. I want you to my queen  and rule Asgard with me. I love you and I always will." He smiled and kissed me again but this time a little longer and full of passion.

We were sadly interrupted by a knock at our. Geez do people love knocking on my door or something?!

He pulled away and we heard Carlos talk through the door.

"Its time for the royal feast." He said before we heard him walking away.

Loki smiled and kissed my forehead and we both left for the dining room.