Chapter Sixteen

Your P.O.V.

(3 years later)

"Hela?!" I yelled running through the hallways. I was busy searching for our daughter Hela. Loki and I have been married for 3 years and recently had a daughter named Hela. But she is a ball of Mischief and energy probably gets it from her father. I was searching the whole castle for her...nothing.

I went to the gardens because she might be practicing magic again. The gardens was her favourite place to practice her magic.

I ran down the path to find her sitting under a tree with her father. It was the tree that Loki and I had our first kiss.

"There you are." I giggled approaching them.

"Mommy!" She squealed and ran towards me with her arms open. I embraced her in a warm hug.

"Next time don't run off without me knowing." I giggled and she nodded her head.

"My apologies dear but she insisted that I help her with her magic." Loki said standing up.

"It's alright. I was just worried something happened to her." I smiled and Hela ran back to her father.

"Can I show mommy what I can do?" She jumped up and down excitedly.

"Yes my little Snowflake." Loki smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Sit down mommy." She smiled happily and I sat down and leaned against the tree.

Hela waved her hand and made a beautiful F/F appear.

"Wow that is amazing." I clapped my hands in amazement.

Hela came to me and gave me the flower.

"Thank you dear." I smiled and she putted the flower in my hair.

Hela hugged me in a warm embrace and Loki soon joined the hug.

I wouldn't trade this feeling for the world.

------------------------

Guys I'm sad to say that this book is completed:( but dont worry I will keep on writing and thank you guys so much for reading this book :) love you all <33333

~Vixen_365