Chapter Seven

Your P.O.V.

I made my way to the castle and even though I hate to admit it, I missed this place. Though I didn't miss the traffic but I guess it was busy cause of the championship.

I walked to the castle with the hood of my cloak on. I told them I was here for the championship and they told me to wait outside the throne room door when they announce the warriors. I stood patiently outside and I saw there were just nine warriors coming to attend in the championships. Each one representing their realms.

One by one they started to walk in. Unlike me they all showed their faces but I was worried someone would regonize me.

Finally it was my turn. I took a deep breath and saw the big golden doors opening. Revealing that everyone in Asgard came to see the championships, which personally didn't help with me anxiety.

As I walked I heard a few whispers here and there but I just held my head high until I heard one comment that turned me off.

"Doesn't she look like that girl that has been banished from Asgard?" A woman whispered. I looked at her and felt my skin changing to a bloody red. She gasped and I put my finger at my mouth and she nodded. I kept on walking and changed into my Fire Giant form.

As I made to Odin's throne I saw Frigga at his right and Thor and Loki at his left with Sif beside him. I took off my hood and I heard how everyone started to gasp. I rolled my eyes and kneeled to Odin.

He nodded his head and I rose up. I saw Loki's eyes widen and his mouth dropping and Thor looked like he just saw me picking up his hammer.

I turned on my heels and walked out the room. I felt like Loki and Thor were still starring at me so I looked back and saw they were. I blushed a little but then remembered why I was here. To help my father win Ragnarok.

All the warriors got to stay in guests rooms. I went to my guest bedroom and it looked so familiar. I thought for a while until I noticed it was my old room. Everything was the same as I left it. Except there were more books on my bookshelf and another F\F on my pillow but it looked old and wilted. I knew from who it was but I kept my mind on my mission.

I decided to do some training in the arena and I had my hopes high that no one of the Odinson family was there especially Loki.

I took off my cloak and walked towards the arena and I can tell you a lot has happened since I left. There were more weapons and the sparring mat was bigger.

I looked over one weapon shelf and I saw so many new advanced weapons. I took and sword and started to battle with the dummy before I heard a couch behind me that caused me to drop my sword. I turned in my heels and saw the second last person I wanted to see.

"Greetings my name is Sif"