Chapter Five

Your P.O.V.

(Next day)

I was woken up by someone violently knocking on my door. I fell out off my bed and walked to the door. The knocking became louder and the person became more and more inpatient

"I'M COMING STOP KNOCKING!" I yelled and the knocking stopped immediately. I sighed in relief and opened the door to see my close friend and fellow guard Carlos at my door with a stern expresion on his face.

"The Allfather demands your presence at the throne room." He said making it very clear it was not good.

"Thank you but may I please get dressed before I see The All father?" I asked and felt my heart pounding in my chest in fear.

"Very well. You have five minutes." He said and turned on his heels and walked back to the throne room.

I closed the door and felt my knees giving away any minute and my anxiety got worse and worse.

I got dressed in my usual armour and my H\L H\C hair was down. I walked to the throne room in a fast pace and the closer I got to the throne room the faster my heart started to beat.

When I walked into the throne room I saw Odin sitting on his throne and he looked pissed as ever. As if someone told him he looks fat with his eye patch on.

I went on one knee and bowed to him.

"My King you demanded my presence." I said and looked at my feet.

"Rise Lady Y\N." He said and I rised to see him standing up.

"I have requested your presences to tell you that your help is no longer needed in Asgard." He said and my eyes grew as big as dinner plates.

"My King Asgard is my home and have I done anything wrong to upset thee?" I asked and felt tears form in my eyes but I held them back.

"You have done no wrong Lady Y\N. We just don't need your assistance any longer." He said and sat back down on his throne.

"You will leave Asgard tonight and Heimdall will send you back to your real home and we will give you enough time to say your farewells." He said and held his staff in his right hand.

"But My King-"

"SILINCE DO YOU DISAGREE WITH MY ORDERS?!" He yelled at me and hit his staff in the floor and the sound echoed into the empty hallways.

"No My King. I'll go pack my things." I bowed and looked at him and forced my tears down.

"Good now go." He said and I nod and walked back to my chambers with tears running down my face. A few servants and guards looked at me al strangely but I ignored it and walked on.

I packed my things with my sight blurry from crying but I knew where everything went. I wiped my tears away and went to the training arena and got my F\W from the weapons shelf. As I reached out to grab it I saw a F\F on the handle with a letter.

I opened the letter with care and placed the F\F in my hair.

Dear Y\N

I heard of my fathers doing. I will try and talk to him and change his mind.

Love Loki

The letter made me smile but I still felt tears running down my cheek. I took my F\W and walked back to my chamber. I looked at my room and made sure I took everything I needed. I know Loki said he would talk to his father but I also love my life and I didn't want to take any chances.

I walked to the Bifrost and as usual no one was there to say goodbye.

"Farewell Lady Y\N." My old friend Heimdall greeted.

"Farewell Heimdall. I will miss beautiful Asgard." I said turning to look at the sight at my childhood home for a while longer.

"Its time Y\N." He said and placed the sword deep in the switch and the Bifrost was activated. I took a deep breath and went through the Bifrost.

I landed in a strange place I have never seen before. Unfortunately I landed on my stomach. I sat up and looked straight at Surtur.

"Welcome home, daughter" he said and held his hand out to me.