Chapter Fourteen

(Sorry for the late update. School is a bitch. Enjoy ♡♡♡)

Your P.O.V.

I was taken to the healers and I broke my leg. But thanks to the spell it looked broken so they believed what they saw.

I am currently laying on my bed in my room when I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in." I answered and of course it was Loki. I smiled and he gave a small smile back.

"Hello Love." He sat down at the foot of my bed.

"Hello." I smile and he looked down.

"You okay?" I asked and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes just a little starteld is all." He smiled.

"Don't worry love I'll be fine." I assured him.

There was another knock on my door but this time it was the healer.

"The patient needs some alone time to heal." She said before leaving. Rude.

"Well I'll come check on you when I can." He said getting up and kissed my forehead.

I smiled and he left my room. Finally I could execute my plan.

I jumped out the bed and made an illusion of myself sleeping. I got dressed in my armour and putted on my cloak.

I jumped out the window and used me powers to land safely on the ground. I got on my horse and rode to the Bifrost.

Heimdall gave me a strange look and asked.

"Where are you going Lady Ignatius?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I have to take care of some business with my father." I nodded. He gave me small smile and opened the gate.

"Good luck Y/N."

I widened my eyes but before I could answer I was already on Muspelheim.

I walked through the fire hell and went to my father. As usual he just sat on his thrown with a smirk on his dumb face.

"Took you long enough to find out." He chuckled.

"You little fuck." I said. (Its form a vine okay)

"Hey hey hey language." He shushed me.

"Language my ass." I said and glared him dead in the eye.

"Okay okay. I know you are mad but just calm down." He said. He stood up from his chair and limbed slowly my way. A little faster please old man.

"What did you do to Barin?" I glared.

"He needed a power boost and he fell for the old evil poison trick." He chuckles. I didn't even crack a smile.

"Oh come on its funny." He smiled.

"If it was funny I would've laughed. Tell me what you did to Barin before you see my bad side." I warned him. He just chuckled and a furrowed my eyebrows.

"I see it everyday sweetheart."

Wow I hate to admit it that was good. I just got roasted by my dad. How lovely.

"Bad side then." I took my F/W and swung it in his direction. He blocked it easily and threw it aside.

I blasted a fireball at him and sadly he blocked that too. How am I losing to this old monument?

At that moment he took his sword and pointed it towards me.

"ATTACK!" He yelle and a whole army led by Barin came running from behind me. I made fireballs but before I got to shoot a rainbow blast came infront of me.

I fell to the floor and saw it was the Bifrost. Shit.

A green blast shot some army members dead except Barin he luckily dodged it. The Bifrost went away and I saw Loki, Sif, Volstagg, Fandral, Hogun and Thor in their armour and ready to fight. Half of me was happy but the other half was scared to death.

Loki came towards me and weird enough he was smiling. He held his hand out to help me up and I got back up on my feet.

"Next time you go to a battle bring me along." He winked.

"Now that I know you can throw a punch yes." I smirked and playfully rolled his eyes at my comment.

I fought along side Loki and sometimes with Sif in the battle. Until there was only one standing. Barin.

I approached him but Loki being Loki went before me. And of course he was pissed.

"Loki calm down. He-" I was cut off by Loki mumbling something. I listened closer and noticed the words you are dead.

I ran before he got to Barin.

"Loki stop. He is poisoned we need to help him." I said and Loki's glare turned to a small smile.

"Okay but if he hurts you. He is dead." He said. I giggled which made him smile. But before we knew it I was picked up by Surtur.

"LET HER GO!" Loki yelled. Sif and the others looked over and began running towards us.

"Tell me Odin's plan or she will perish." Surtur said before hanging me over a canyon filled with lava.

"You would really kill your own daughter?!" Loki yelled.

"I dont care about this worthless shame of a daughter." Surtur chuckled and I felt my heart sunk. I really hate him but my own dad even hates me.

I started quietly sobbing but clearly Loki heard which infuriated him.

"LET HER GO! RIGHT NOW!" Loki yelled before charging towards Surtur.

Surtur smirked before letting go of me. I fell  but hit my head near a ledge and the sight of Loki trying to catch me was all I remembered before everything went black.