Chapter Ten

Your P.O.V.

(Next morning)

Ah its good to wake up in my old bed again. And the best thing of all was my pillow smelled like Loki.

I got out of bed and got into my armour and did my hair in a messy ponytail. I took my F\W and did a spell on the handel so no one else would see it. I made my way to the training arena and a booming voice caused me to stop in my tracks.

"Lady Ignatius I would like to speak to you." Thor's voice echoed through the halls. I turned to face him.

"Yes Prince Thor?"

"Would you like to walk around the gardens with me before the competition?" He smiled.

"Would love to your highness but I already have plans before the competition with Prince Loki." I smiled but Thor's smile vanished.

"My brother?" He frowned.

"Yes I'm very sorry your highness." I bowed my head.

"Its fine Lady Ignatius. Maybe some other time." He gave me a weak smile and walked off. I felt so bad but I can't just ditch Loki like that and I don't see Thor like that. I only see him as a brother to me.

I sighed and made my way to the training arena where Loki was already waiting for me. He was in his armour and had his horny helmet on.
When he saw me his face lit up and walked towards me.

"Morning Love." He smiled and hugged me. I hugged back and sighed.

"Morning." I mumbled and he pulled away concerned.

"What's wrong?" He put his hand on my cheek.

"Nothing Loki I'm just still tired." I forced a smile and he smiled.

"Okay Love." He kissed my forehead and I blushed lightly.

"But why did you want to meet here?" I asked and raised a brow.

"To give you this." He smiled and gave me a necklace with a green emerald inside. I stared at it in awe and I couldn't form words.

"Do you like it. I wanted to give it to you the day I laid eyes on you but I was too scared." He sighed and looked down. I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"I love it Loki its beautiful." I smiled and hugged me back. I sensed that someone was watching us and I pulled away.

"Good luck in the fights today." He smiled.

"I don't need luck but thank you." I smiled and one of the guards came towards us.

"Prince Loki and Lady Ignatius the competition is about to begin." He bowed.

"Thank you." Loki nodded and the guard turned on his heel. Loki kissed my cheek without the guard seeing.

I walked to the area the warriors had to gather. I took my F\W weapon firmly in my hand. While I looked down I saw someone standing in front of me. I looked up and saw a man in hood but I couldn't see his face.

"Come with me." He said and grabbed my arm. I grabbed his hand and tossed him to the floor. I pointed my F\W at him and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Who are you?"

"Come on Y\N don't you regonize me." The person smiled and took off his hood. It was Barin!

"Barin!!" My eyes widen and I helped him up. "What are you doing here?!"

"Can't I just wish my friend luck before she kills the competition." He smiled but I noticed his eyes were different. They weren't brown like they were they were a bright red.