Chapter Nine

Your P.O.V.

We walked into the ballroom and it looked so grand. The beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling. So many people were into the room chatting but went silent as I entered the room. Most men eyes looked me up and down. I felt a light blush form and I made my way to the corner of the room.

I am not big on parties but I don't know why I came to this one especially. I felt my heart rate exelarate when I saw Prince Thor coming my way.

"Greetings again Lady Ignatius." He smiled.

"Greetings Prince Thor." I bowed my head.

"Would you like to dance?" He held his hand out.

"I'm sorry Prince Thor but I have to ummm go talk to Lady Sif." I laughed nervously and walked away and walked to Sif who was talking to someone.

I sighed in relief and waved at Sif and her eyes widen and looked at me then back at the person. I frowned and stood beside her but only then did I realize who she was talking to.

"Greetings I'm Prince Loki of Asgard. And you are?" He smiled a charming smile. I felt my heart doing summersaults again and I couldn't form words. He was even better than I last saw him. His hair was longer and slick back and he gotten taller and I reached him just under his chin.

"This is Ignatius. Princess of Muspelheim." Sif said and I thanked her with a nod.

"Well Lady Ignatius would you care to dance?" He asked and I felt my knees were about to give away.

"I would love to." I smiled and he answered with a smile and took my hand. I looked over my shoulder and looked at Sif and she smiled so widely.

We made it to the middle of the dance floor. Loki placed his hand on waist and one took mine. I place my tiny hand on his shoulder.

"I must warn you I am not a very good dancer." I nervously laughed.

"Its alright." He smiled and he started dancing. I slowly got use to his rhythm and soon danced gracefully.

"Not a very good dancer she says." He whispered into my ear and I felt a shiver go down my spine.

I giggled and felt myself blushing a bright colour red and he pulled me closer to him. That just caused me to blush even more.

I looked away to hide my face and noticed most of the other warriors glaring me on. I looked down and felt like crying. Once again I'm the weirdo here, like always.

"You're not a weirdo." He said lifting up my chin and wiped away a tear that I didn't even notice rolling down my cheek.

Is he reading my mind?

"Maybe." He smirked

Oh shit!

"Language Ignatius." He fake gasped and that caused me too laugh.

Man it feels good to be with him again. Even though he doesn't know I'm Y\N. He washes all my stress and fears away.

"Y\N?!" His eyes widen and just then did I realize what I've done. I pulled away from his grasp and everyone starred at us. I ran towards the training arena without saying word.

I stood on the sparring mat and started pacing from side to side.

Damn it I blew it. He wasn't suppose to find out. If he tells Odin I'm back I'll get executed and fail my mission.

"Y\N." A velvety voice behind me snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked behind me and saw Loki with tears in his eyes and the sight broke my heart.

I looked down in shame and heard him coming towards me in a fast pace. I looked up and I was already hugged by his enormous arms. I hugged back and felt my heart swell up.

"I've missed you so much Y\N. Please don't leave again. I'm sorry of what happened it was all my fault." He said.

"Don't worry Loki I won't. I missed you too and it wasn't your fault. I will love you no matter what you do." I smiled.

He pulled away and looked into my E\C eyes. Then suddenly his lips crashed against mine. The kiss was full of love and passion but it was short sadly. He pulled away and smiled widely.

"I love you more." He said

"I love you most." I said and he crashed his lips on mine again. This time the kiss was heated and full of lust. The kiss lasted longer than the last one. We pulled away and gasped for air, he rested his forehead on mine.

"Please win the contest Y\N. I want to marry you." He said and my eyes widen.

He wants to marry me!!!

"Yes I want to." He smiled.

"Stop reading my mind." I pushed him playfully and he chuckled.

"But your reactions are so adorable." He smiled mischievously that caused me to laugh.

"Its getting late but meet me here tomorrow morning before the fight." He said and I nodded. He smiled and kissed me again but it was short and sweet. He left the arena and I felt my heart was about to pound out of my chest.

I made my way to my chambers and got dressed in my F\C night gown and fell asleep peacefully.