F o u r

No One's POV

Y/n and Haruto sat at the back of the bus. Y/n at the window seat, haruto beside her. The both of them weren't sure where any of them would leave, but for sure Y/n has already passed her home. She told Haruto about the whole confession and how she was friend zoned.

"Why'd you like him?" He asks.

Y/n smiles.

"It's a secret~"

Haruto didn't ask any further. The bus stops, Haruto gets up and passes Y/n a piece of paper. He smiles and waved goodbye before leaving. When he leaves, Y/N's smile fades.

Y/N's POV

Since I took the bus, I might as well stay and wait till the bus reaches the next stop. I mean, technically I'm just 5 stops away from home no biggie. I'm a tough girl. I'll just call a taxi. I took out my phone and plug my earphones. I started listening to my favourite songs.

I don't know if telling Haruto what happened was a good thing. But I Guess it helped me a lot. It feels so good to let everything out.

Time skip~

When I got home, I noticed shoes at the front door. Dad's home. I remove my shoes and enter the living room.

"I'm home,"

"Welcome home, sweetie."

"Yea..."

"I'll prepare dinner. I won't be here tomorrow cause of work. Do you mind if tomorrow you-"

"It's fine, dad... Don't worry about tomorrow. I'll eat outside. Besides, we both know you can't cook..."

"Not like you can cook any better,"

I glared at him. He chuckles. It's always so rare to be in the same room with my dad. He's always working 24/7. I don't blame him... He's just supporting the family.

I open the piece of paper Haruto gave me. It was his number I think. Should I text him? Yeah I should probably text him. I type his number and added it to my contacts.

Haruto ☔️

Me
Hi
Me
This is Haruto right?

After a few minutes, he replied.

Haruto☔️
Yes this is haruto.
Haruto☔️
Are you Y/n?

Me
Yep!
Me
Thanks for listening

Haruto☔️
No problem
Haruto☔️
My parents taught me that
it's better to let it all out than
keeping it all in.

Me
You're right!
Me
And I'm sorry for being weird.

Haruto☔️
You're not weird
Haruto☔️
You're nice

Me
Ahaha

Ah shit. It's awkward. Quick, Y/n! Think of something that will make him stay!

Haruto☔️ is now offline...

Goddamnit.

The next day~

It's raining again today. One whole week of rain is really rare. When I reached school, I walked over to Jiyeon's desk.

"Are you free today?" I ask her enthusiastically.

I wanted to tell her about Haruto. Maybe I can introduce her to him. Then we can be best friends together! And also, today's a special day. Oh yeah... I still haven't know much about Haruto... like his age or hobbies...

"Sorry... I Uh... can't," she mumbled.

My smile fade. "Oh... That's too bad... Why are you suddenly busy?"

"Oh... umm... I got my part time job,"

"I see... you didn't forget what day today is at least, right?"

She looks at me confused.

"Today? Why? Is there something going on?"

Oh... she must have forgotten. It's fine I Guess... Not like I expected anything.

"It's nothing,"

And by the time school was over, the rain stopped.