E n d

Y/n's POV

"Wait- Haruto said what to my dad?"

"As cheesy as it sounds. Yes. He said in broken Korean, 'Can I date your Daughter?' With a straight face."

I started to feel red. So what happened that time at the bus stop was real. He really likes me back...

I want to see you, Haruto.

Time skip~

The bell rings. I was at the school gates and look up. It was raining. I didn't bring my umbrella...

That's okay...

I quickly ran to the bus stop and looked for him. I closed my eyes. He'll be here any seconds...

Every time it rains...

"YAH WATCH OUT-"

I felt a pull instead of a push. A warm presence. A hug. I look up to see him. It was me last time... but I pushed him and got wet. But this time, he pulls me and none of us got wet.

I always meet you.

No One's POV

Y/n stares at Haruto. Haruto stares at her back. She smiles and he smiles back.

"Hi."

"Thank you."

"Um-" "um-"

They say in sync and burst into laughter. The rain stops. It was a short rain. It was not raining but yet... Y/n sees Haruto and he isn't leaving her...

"Umm... Y/n..."

"Yea?"

"I like you."

"Me too."

"Would you like to go out with me?"

"Should that even be a question?"

I always meet you.

But now... I will always be with you.

Even if it doesn't rain.

Author's Note

You have come to the end of Rain ≫ Haruto. Hope you enjoyed the book!

Please continue supporting treasure 13 and haruto and read my other books. Such as admirer 》 Kim Junkyu and my upcoming book...

According to the amount of votes, here is the next book I'll release! I hope y'all will still read my books :D

Pizza Choi Hyunsuk
Coming to Wattpad soon...
maybe tmr who knows :)))

I would like to thank all of you! Please don't leave me even after this book ends ahaha....

From January to April, from 30 reads to 9k reads, from 1 vote to like asdfghjkl votes.

Thank you for the nice comments y'all leave. And thank you for reading rain! (If you all want, we can have a qna with the characters. Just comment here in this cute gif of Haruto)

 Just comment here in this cute gif of Haruto)

For now, bye bye👋🏻