T w o

Y/N's POV

I look out to the window as soon as I sat down on my seat. I can't get what happened yesterday off my mind. I wonder who's the guy... He's probably not from our school...

"Yo." Jiyeon snapped her fingers and I got out of my daze. "What cha thinking about?"

Should I tell her? Nah, she's gonna make fun of me. I'll keep it a secret for now. I don't want her to think I'm dumb for standing in front of somebody and get splash by dirty rain water.

"Nothing. Just thinking about things."
I said and she nods.

"By things you mean confessing to Jeongwoo?"

I gave her a weird look. Why'd she bring him all of the sudden. Now that I think about it... Why does she wants me to confess so badly? Should I just confess already?

"I don't know, Jiyeon... I don't know,"

She clicked her tongue. "Look... Why not today after school? You guys are staying back right? Since it's raining again today."

She points at the window. I was thinking of giving back the jacket to the guy yesterday... But I Guess that can wait....

"Okay..."

Time skip~

"Good work today, Y/n." Jeongwoo gave me a thumbs up.

I smiled. This is your chance... I tapped his shoulder and he turned around.

"Jeongwoo-ah..." I gather all my courage. "I like you..."

He stopped. Please whatever you do... Don't... answer. Don't fucking answer.

"I'm grateful... Y/n... But..." he swallows. "I like someone else,"

I felt warm tears slowly escaping my eyes. Shit... I can't show him how pathetic I am. I just nodded and ran away. I went out of the school in a hurry. Damnit... why am I crying? I'm so stupid. Of course who'd fall in love with me? I'm ugly as a cockroach. I'm loud as a megaphone. If I were a guy, I wouldn't like me either.

When I reached the bus station, I couldn't find the guy. It was just me alone. Good. I needed to be alone. I sat down on the bench and started wiping my tears. I'm so stupid... I wish I hadn't confess...

"Hey... Umm... you okay there?"

I look up with tears still in my eyes. But I could still recognise the voice and face. It was the guy. I just continued bawling my eyes out. He looked shocked. But then he started patting my shoulder...

"Umm... it'll be alright. I'm sure it's gonna okay,"

Damn I cried in front of a stranger.

Jiyeon's POV

"Is she gone yet?" I ask and Jeongwoo nods.

I sigh in relief and walk towards Jeongwoo. He rejected, Y/n... The truth is, Jeongwoo confessed to me yesterday. I wanted to tell y/n.. But I didn't want to break her heart. So I thought getting rejected was easier. I'll tell her when she moves on... I don't want her to hate me. Not because Jeongwoo likes me... but because I like him too...