F i v e

Y/N's POV

By the time I left school, it didn't rained. I didn't need to stay back, so I just went to the bus stop straight. But like I expected... Haruto wasn't there.

No One's POV

Y/n was about to walk home from the bus stop, when she remembers she left her textbook. She quickly turn around and started walking towards her school. Only a few metres away from the front gate, she saw two familiar figures.

"C'mon! Let's go to the newly open cafe, Jiyeon!"

"I don't know, Jeongwoo... I kind of remembered something really important..."

It was Jiyeon and Jeongwoo. Holding hands. Jiyeon lets go of Jeongwoo's hand and took out her phone.

'This is probably not what it looks like...' y/n thought.

"What is it?" Jeongwoo asks taking a peek at her phone.

"Today's, Y/N's Birthday... I forgot that I promised to hang out with her last week..."

She really did forgot! So it's not what it looks like then- Y/N's Thoughts we're cut off by Jeongwoo's voice.

"Did you already tell her we are dating?"

That's when Y/N's heart fell and shatter into the ground. Stomped by someone's feet and crushed by a Bowling ball. It was the same feeling as when Y/n found out that her fridge was empty.

'SHIT. IT IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE-' before her train of Thoughts continues, The two noticed her presence.

"Y/n?!" Jiyeon gasped. "I can explain-"

Y/n cuts her off.

"I don't need your explanation." She looks at Jiyeon. "I get it. You didn't trust me enough to tell me that you and the guy I confessed to two days ago are dating. Aren't you a great Friend, Jiyeon? Now I know what your 'part time job ' is..."

Y/n rolls her eyes and fold her arms. Jiyeon moves closer but Y/n took a step back. Jeongwoo just watched the two talk in confusion.

"I like him, Y/n... I didn't want to tell you because I knew you'd be hurt-"

"Well surprise! Im hurt. I'm hurt that you keep the fact that you liked him from me! Why would you do that?"

"I-"

"Not just that... You lied about being busy after school... Do you not trust me?"

"I-I do! But..."

"But?"

Jiyeon stays silent.

"Wow," Y/n turns around. "Such a great Friend you are."

Y/n walks away leaving the two.

Y/N's POV

I reached home. Fuck I forgot my textbook. Whatever I'll just fail math. It's not like I'm good at it anyways. I can't believe that just happened... I thought friends trusted each other...

Old Man

Old Man
Happy birthday!
Old Man
You're hanging out with
Jiyeon today, right?
Old Man
tell her I said thanks
Old Man
I hope you enjoy your birthday!

Old Man is typing...

Me
Jiyeon and I|

Old Man
She's a good Friend, isn't she?

Me
Jiyeon and|
Me
Jiye|
Me
Yeah She's great
Sent!

So great...

No One's POV

Night falls and Y/n decided to leave the house and visit the nearby park in her neighbour hood. The weather report did say it won't be raining for a few days. She finds a swing and started swinging back and fourth. It starts raining.

'Such a great birthday. Fuck you, Friendship. Fuck you, Textbook. And fuck you, weather report.'

"Could this birthday get any worse?"
Y/n shouts in frustration.

"I don't think so if I'm around,"

Author's Note

I am so happy that Yg decided to debut another group.

MASHIHO YOONBIN AND DOYOUNG IS INSIDE! HOLY SHIT.

IM SO HAPPY :')

Also, Thanks for 1k reads! 💕

And I'm releasing a Junkyu story cuz he's too cute and who wouldn't want to write a story about him :P