Now Would Be A Good Time To Be Anyone But Me

"Professor, our systems are failing!" The purple banded turtle reports, pushing button after button on his control panel. 

"Keep trying, Donatello!" The cyborg encourages. "We have to stay cloaked long enough to get us out of the Triceratons' radar!" 

"Easier said than done, fugi-dude!
 the dark haired boy shouts from his post across the ship. "We don't have any juice left." the red-haired girl next to him gasps. "We might have enough energy for one tacheon jump! It's a long shot, but worth the risk!" She suggests. 

Hope floods everyone's face. "Leonardo, focus all power to the thrusters!" Zaton Honeycutt orders, ready to ignite the boosters. "On it!" The blue-clad leader obliges running his fingers across the control panel in front of him. 

There is a loud crash and the ship shudders miserably. "We've been hit!" Raphael shouts the obvious. Beside him, Michelangelo groans. "Awww, man!" 

The Professor looks up at his crew. "Hold onto something, my friends!" He suggests, hitting the thrusters. Leo and Donnie hold onto their seats while Mikey, Raph, April, and Casey cling to each other for dear life.  In the blink of an eye, they are gone, leaving the angered Triceritons to the wrath of Commander Mozar.  

As the ship slows to a stop, everyone breathes a sigh of relief. There is silence aboard the vessel as the crew catches their breath. "Where are we now, Fugitoid?" Leo asks, rubbing the sore muscles on his arms. The cyborg looks out the window, seeing a green, blue, and white planet. "Oh, my, what luck!" He exclaims, clasping his hands together. 

"Earth?" Mikey guesses hope shining in his baby blue eyes. "I don't think so, Mikey," Donnie answers, squinting at the world outside. "There is a faint purple hue to the atmosphere, and the continents are not the same. This planet is also more bright green than earth is."

The fugitoid punches a few commands on his panel and expands a hologram map and file. "The planet, Amarog. Home to the native species, the Lycaons. Shapeshifting creatures who have existed for decades. They are one of the most peaceful noblest species in the cosmos." He explains. 

April looks to the beautiful world. "So we can fix up the ship there?" She asks. Professor Honeycutt nods. "And hide from the Triceritons. No one visits Amarog, but I've heard it's gorgeous." 

Casey grins, revealing his gapped smile. "Well then, Fugi-dude! Let's go!" The hockey player sits back, throwing his feet up on his panel. "Amarog here we come!" 

~  ~ ~ ~ ~ 

As the shuddering spacecraft enters the planet's atmosphere, the crew gape in wonder at the alluring scenery outside. They see marvellous flying reptilian creatures and a rainbow phoenix-like bird. "This place is beautiful." April breathes, pressing herself to the glass. All six pair of eyes shine in amazement at the wonders of the world surrounding them. 

"We are heading for Lycadia. The kingdom of the Lycadia."Honeycutt announces, guiding the ship towards a large brick castle. "When we land I expect to greeted by the royal guard. These people huge on respect so please be on your best behaviour." 

The rest of the crew doesn't answer. As the ship touches the ground, the passengers cluster around the front door, eager to explore the strange world. "Hold on a minute." The Professor calls. "You cannot just run out like that!"

Everyone freezes. "What do you mean?" Leo asks, looking back at the cyborg. "I mean you cannot just run out like that," Honeycutt repeats. "We must proceed with caution." The fugitoid responds, opening the hatch before joining his companions. "I thought this race was peaceful." Raphael reminds.