What to Do

CHAPTER NINE:

What to Do

Harry, Niall, Miles, Juliet, Liam, Zayn, and I sit on a red couch in Miles' house's television room watching some documentary on how the seeds are taken out of bananas.

All of us are board. There is nothing to do. I can't even think of anything. Then Zayn perks up, hopefully he has an idea of what to do.

"Hey Miles," Zayn says

"Yeah?"

"If you have any spray paint and white sheets, we could all spray paint something"

"Yeah there are tons in the basement"

"Then let's go"

We all get up from the red couch and slink downstairs to the basement, where we find tons and tons if spray paint cans, and several stacks of white sheets. I pick up a few colors and so does everyone else. I also pick up one of the white sheets.

"We should probably go outside to do this" Zayn suggests

"Yeah that's probably a good idea" Juliet agrees with him

We head out of the basement and go out onto Miles' front lawn. We spread out our sheets and start spraying. I try and make a tree, but it ends up looking like a green and brown blob of poop.

I look around to see what everyone else has painted. Zayn has some sort of morph of a skull and bat. Niall has painted what looks like a bottle of bear. (you cant expect me not to make a somewhat offensive joke about irish drunkenness when i stereotype an irish person.) Juliet has an "I love you One Direction" sign. Liam has a red and black blob that may be a guitar. Harry has painted a pie and a loaf of bread. And Miles has painted some sort of symbol thing that looks like a splash of colors from a sunset.

I hear the door open and turn to see Loretta stick her head out.

"Dinner's ready" she tells us, giving Niall the cutesy eye.

"Finally" I hear Liam mutter as Loretta ducks back inside.

"Miles," Niall says "can ye tell your mother to stop flirtin' with me" (I feel like it's starting to sound like a pirates.)

"I could," Miles tells Niall "but it wouldn't do any good"

"Wonderful" Niall sarcastically mutters

We gather up our spray paint cans and new spray paintings, and head inside. When I step through the thresh hold a smell of something delicious hits me. It smells so delicious. I can't wait for dinner.

*•*•*