Prologue

(A/N I added a part of Resident Evil: The BSAA Chronicles in this prologue)

It was a very horrible day in a year of 1988.

In a warehouse on top hill which is far away from racoon city, Professor Heinrich was in a secret basement which is a lab and knew that he shouldn't trust the Umbrella corp. ever since he quit. Professor looked at the security screen that shows in the forest and he can see the umbrella agents were coming and he had already predicted that this was going to be his last day.

He created a clone in the capsule pod that looks like a 14-year old boy which his body is filled with a powerful anti-virus known as the nexus virus. A special virus he made is a prototype but it can eradicate all kinds of virus even powerful as well as a Anti-Progenitor virus

Ever since he used to be a friend with marcus until he's an aware that marcus changed and made professor leave which he now works in umbrella corp. but what professor do know that he discovered his friend marcus was assassinated under the orders of Ozwell E Spencer, the man behind Umbrella's creation which he had a feeling that he will be next.

That's why Professor left the umbrella corp. which he took some of the research and finally suceed of making a nexus virus. Then a floating drone he made, Cy-63R flies to him, telling him that the umbrella agents got in and they'll come to look for him. So he plugged his drone from his computer, downloading all the research and everything as the download completed which all the datas in his computer were erased.

Professor also created a teleporter that installed in Cy-63R so that it could teleport the capsule pod away from his warehouse. He placed Cy-63R on the capsule pod and said" I thought i had more time. It takes time to recharged his molecules and mutating his body by the nexus virus only when his time comes" as he tells it to record his message which it begins to record

He begin to say while Cy-63R recorded" If your reading this message, that means i'm gone. The umbrella corp. will find me but i'm not going to let them find you. They won't know about your existence and......i wanted to redeem my mistake for what i've done, just like my friend marcus. I left the umbrella corp. and......implanted a special virus in you so that you could save humanity. I know you won't believe in me or mad at me. Not because you're different from the others but because i want you to live on. All i ask is that i'm begging you........Your purpose is to destroy all virus that the evil creates so that no one would suffer in pain. Cy-63R will guide you because it possess all knowledge that you need. Please you must help them."

Cy-63R finish recording from professor when he heard the umbrella agents have arrived and begin search inside the warehouse, he orders it not to reveal his true name or what he really was so that no one he knows that he was created as a clone. He also tells it to take the capsule pod away from his hideout so it activates a teleporter system that teleports them, leaving professor behind and the umbrella's agents found him in the hidden basement.

They pointed their guns at him and one of the agents said" Professor heinrich, By orders of Ozwell Spencer we have been sent to retrieve the data stolen from Umbrella Corp, we are here to kill you."

Professor heinrich did a little laugh which he bring out a switch from his pocket that looks like a Car Remote Control Key but he said with his last word" Actually.......tell spencer that it was you who stole my friend's research" 

As it activate the self-destruct switch, causing everything to explode that sets explosion in warehouse along with professor and umbrella agents which leaves nothing behind. The next day, Ozwell E Spencer came along with umbrella agents who begins to investigate the warehouse which it was destroyed. They begin to searched but everything was destroyed until Ozwell E Spencer notices the burn pieces of paper which it shows the title known as Project: Arius