Demon Wandering

XX years ago in 201X

In a hidden facilty where a giant mutant tree(Like Escalus tree from Romeo x Juilet) infused with all virus that spread spores all over the globe, Neuro who was freed from Spencer's clone that took over his body thanks to kira by injecting the nexus virus too much which eradicate Spencer's conscious from his mind.

Neuro and kira fight together against Olivia known as the other Red Queen, who was created by spencer(Her creator was killed by wesker) which she's similiar to the original Red Queen from computers who was destroyed by wesker but this time in her humanoid as a perfect clone who possess some of the virus

Kira who was injured because her right arm was cut off and takes time to heal herself except her arm can't regenerate but for Neuro who was now in mutated-adult form defeated the Red Queen but unfortunely she gets up, much to injuries and said" Yo...

Kira who was injured because her right arm was cut off and takes time to heal herself except her arm can't regenerate but for Neuro who was now in mutated-adult form defeated the Red Queen but unfortunely she gets up, much to injuries and said" You may have defeated me but you will not stop the E-Virus once i spread all over the world"

As she flies and fused within the giant tree which cause the tentacles rose up from ground. The tentacles started to surround the giant tree, protecting her within as it begin to morph and bursted into bright flames.

It quickly lost its flame, its hardening into a thick dark moss colored layer, appearing melted and sticky as its shell began to harden that looks like a giant Cocoon. Kira wondered what that thing was which Cyber flies to kira and Neuro as it said" Sir, i activated a self-destruct in this facility. About 5 minutes." which she's proud of it

Unfortunely a loud shatter of the green casing, a strange bulbous looking mass coming out from the back of the shell. It was covered in a slimy looking membrane, steam floating off the figure as the membrane stretched, quickly going backwards. The thick membrane exploded with juices splattering everywhere, revealing to be a giant humanoid moth(Like White Ermine Moth by Garm-r)

Kira and neuro were surprise by her hideous appearance as they watch the red queen slowly took off into the sky. Although cyber inform them that once the red queen reach to the atmosphere, she will unleash by using her wings to spread a dust of E-Virus all over the world.

Neuro felt pain due to injecting too much nexus virus then stared at the sky and said" I think its time...." much to kira's confusion. " I have to go now" She was wondering what he said until she realized what he was going to do.

Kira said" Neuro.....You're not going to-" as he looked at her and said" Yup. That's right. I'm the only who could stop that her from spreading virus spores around the world. Cyber told me that in order to stop it save humanity, i'm going to place myself inside by killing her and then i'll fuse the E-Virus within me to increase by releasing all the nexus virus and spread around the world.....by destroying the virus and cures everyone who were infected so that the humanity will be saved"