Meet Neuro A.K.A Arius

Age: 14 years old(Didn't know that he's a clone but he will not age as immortal. A/N Like Miharu Rokujo from Nabari no Ou)

Looks: He's an average-sized teenager with pale-skinned and bears 2 scars on his midriff. Within his body, his heart was protected by a metal cage that made by a nexus virus. He has a black hair with white streak. His eyes were grey but when he trigger his power, his left eye changed to light blue with red slit-pupil which a blue flame shoots out from his eye even his teeth grew fangs like a vampire which only uses to suck the virus from anyone's bodies.

In berserk mode as Anti-virus, both eyes became light blue with slit-pupil which still a blue flame shoots out from his left eye and the blue veins glow that appear from his chest that glows like the scar where his heart was, spreads only on the chest and the side of his face. A blue flames also blaze around other places of his body, mostly on his shoulders which it only triggers or react from anykind of virus or almost death if anyone tries to stab or shoot his heart.

Personality: He is rude, tough and cold-hearted person. He doesn't need anyone's help but only his A.I drone, Cyber as his partner even he seeks evil organization and kills them without mercy Although he has a soft side which he's protective of kira and cyber. Except he was annoyed by kira who keep asking him to go on a mission with him and doesn't like anyone who calls him a demon eye.

In berserk mode, he became emotionless and even hostile to everyone else which he becomes a cold blooded killing machine. However it has a side-effect that if he keeps up as a living Anti-virus, the nexus virus itself will eventually kills him. But when the nexus virus cleanse anykind of virus that affect him, he revert back himself and forget what actually happened though only cyber will tell him.

Clothes: He wears a short shirt under a black hooded jacket. The jacket has a white stripe running along the length of each of her sleeves. He also wears a pair of tight-fitting jeans, gloves, and black boots. A belt buckle around the waist with 2 pouches, and two brown, leather holsters on the back to carry Yin & Yang including a sword. Even Utility-Watch which created by Kira with a help from Cyber

But he can wear the mask(Like Kakashi Hatake mask from naruto)to cover the lower half of his face to prevent most of his face from everyone which only he goes for a mission. Though he can unmask when he can suck the virus from anyone's bodies

Skills: He's also a skilled combatant that can able to fight combat, sharp-shooter that can shoots target without a miss and highly skilled in the art of swordsmanship(Didn't know that his skills were implanted by professor heinrich, who places his memories to neuro except not knowing the part that he places neuro as a child, pretending he was there as a false memories)

Weapon: 2 semi-automatic pistols; the right-handed black gun, Yin, was custom built for rapid firing and fast draw times, while the left-handed white gun, Yang, has been modified for long-distance targeting and comfort which a belt buckle around the waist with 2 pouches for uses; left pouch for normal bullets and right pouch for 10 pieces of special anti-virus bullets. Also a sword called Half-Zatoichi. But when his sword was damaged, he'll used japanese shirasaya sword(A/N Like Musha Black Shirasaya Sword)

Even Utility-Watch, can equip from any equipments that is an essential part on his mission;

1. Virtual Tracer: has a GPS system that can used to trace down people from Cyber.

2. U-Shield: generates a force field that can cover the area of an entire room which it also acts as an air supply for limited durations underwater(but only for a small amount of time).