Meet Troy Martinez

Age: 14, 16~22(Made up the age for him

Age: 14, 16~22(Made up the age for him. Okay)

Looks: His hair is brown with spiky hair and his eyes were dark-brown but due to the nexus virus that revive him from near-death, his hair turns white He can trigger his power, his right eye changed to light blue with slit-pupil.

Clothes: In age 14, he wears blue-checkered shirt and brown slacks include brown old shoes from his remote village in spain. But now he wears a white T-shirt, dark blue jeans, and a brown knee-length jacket with a fur-trimmed hood for adventure.

In age 16, He wear a jacket with his hood on, although the sleeves are black followed by a moss gray sleeveless jacket, and wears pants black of a somewhat bluish tone but little distinguishable even white sneakers

In age 22, His attire consists of a dark grey turtleneck shirt, an unzipped greyish-blue jacket, light grey slacks with leggings, navy blue socks and greyish-blue and white sneakers

But in combat suit- He wears a black/white signature zip jacket with the collar zipped all the way up. His pants were black and a pair of black boots along with sleeveless black gloves. A belt with 2 bag pockets that contains bullets and anti-bullets across his pants. Protecting his arms are a sets of rerebraces and vambraces.

Personality: Sometimes he act so friendly and scared but he's tough and highly-instinct. Although he got into trouble when he comes to danger. Even neuro think of him as his second companion instead of friend or partner because neuro doesn't want to admit of saying friendship but he still loyal to neuro. He has little respect for authority and reliable to anyone.

Weapon: Another Utility-Watch contains the same equipment like kira

Power: Super strength, agility, reflexes, accelerated, immunity, healing and recovery. Including Cryokinesis(Ice power) and telekinesis. However it has a side-effect that if he uses up his power too much, it'll cause him by a excruciating headache the same like kira.

Description: He used to be a gypsy but the last survivor of remote village where the villagers are infected by las plagas. He has lung cancer when his mother allows him to escape from saddler so that he won't be infected with las plagas. He befriend with Ashley who was captured by the cults and he also got help from leon, who was on his mission to save her. He also encountered neuro which calls him ' Impured One ' who help him and leon to rescue ashley.

After leon and neuro defeated saddler, he killed his older twin brother, Lorenzo who was infected with las plagas. He was dying for the blood loss when neuro inject his blood to him, bringing him back to life and cured the lung cancer but it also grants his power as well.

(A/N This is Neuro's Second Companion. FIY He's going have his own A.I partner, Atticus and so was kira's A.I Partner, Minerva)

Kira's A.I Partner

Minerva

Appearance: An artificial-intelligence rabbit drone(Like eve's bot from Elsword: Eve code analysis but different color. The same size like cyber)

Weapon: It can repair itself using repairing-system. It possessed sophisticated computer access equipment that allowed him to quickly read entire networks include locating the virus around the world. Holoprojector / Recorder, Virus scanner, Laser canon, Electro-shock prod and Energy-Force Field. Stun-Gun uses a tranquilizer dart in its canon to put people to sleep.

Including teleporter system that can transport to anywhere around the world like opening portal or teleport. Especially can equip robotic tentacle arms on both sides of its body.

It also has a PRL 412(Plagas Remover Laser) that kills Las Plagas but
it only targets the Plagas inside a host, and not the host themselves, stating that the host is not harmed.

Troy's A

Troy's A.I Partner

Atticus

Appearance: An artificial-intelligence robot-bird(Like Robotic Bird from the movie: Incredibles)

Weapon: It can repair itself using repairing-system. It can locate the virus around the world. Holoprojector / Recorder, Virus scanner and Energy-Force Field. Including teleporter system that can transport to anywhere around the world like opening portal or teleport. Especially it can fly like a bird with full speed

Sonic blaster that can create a sonic wave, projected into the form of pulsing squares of blue light, which could cut through thick walls even Sonic cannon that creates a powerful sound which kills the zombies by exploding their heads due to the ultra high frequency oscillation

Neuro will make 2 A.I partners for kira and troy if he needs to look for some spare parts. Until then he'll see whether kira and troy succeed their training from their solo mission or not.