Chapter 5

Dean POV:

I shove my hands into my pants pockets as I walk into the history class and see Ms. Lita asking about INA the students. I look around and find Seth who is looking at me, so innocent and pissed off at the same time.

"You're late, Mr. Ambrose." Ms. Lita glares at me, but I ignore her and proceed to the bench to sit.

Ms. Lita yells, "Do you have attitude only or do you have a brain also?" 

I stop in my tracks and look back at her to give a brief history of INA. She is shocked and everyone looks at me in disbelief. Even some of them say that I must have drunk Wikipedia.

I give her one last look and turn around to make my way to Seth. He looks so sexy when his two-toned hair is in a messy bun. I bite my lip and try not to jump on him. I sigh and sit beside him.

"Why are you sitting next to me?" He asks confusedly.

"I'm safe as you're not interested in talking to me." I hold my hand out to him, "I'm Dean by the way, in case you don't know."

"I already know." He doesn't shake my hand and looks away from me. 

"Why are you waiting in front of my car yesterday? Do you also think like others that I'm hot?" I ask in a flirting tone. 

"I'm not like others!" He glares at me and stands up from the bench, grabs his bag, and leaves the class.

Go, baby... you will love me and my attitude very soon...

Evening...

Seth POV:

"Hey guys," I walk onto the bleachers and sit beside Carmella who is sitting next to Alexa. We start to talk randomly while watching football practice.

Carmella nudges me on the shoulder, I look around and see Dean making his way to the ground. He crosses his arms and says, "I want to play as the star player of this team."

Everyone stops playing and discusses among themselves. The coach comes and stands face to face with Dean, "I have selected Roman as the star player already."

"Whatever Mr. Punk, I'm the star player." He says and turns to leave but the coach grabs his hand, "You can't get everything because of using your power. Maybe you could get the principal suspended but the sports club is not under the management so your influence won't work here."

"I'll be the star player." He says sternly.

"The player list is already ready so you may leave." The coach says and turns to give instructions to the players but Dean grabs him by his arm, "Tomorrow, same place, same time, you can't talk to me like this." He says and leaves the ground with anger.

Dean POV:

I smirk at the principal who is talking to my mom as I step down the stairs and sit beside her, "Mom, what is he saying?"

"He said he'll make you this year's best student even if you don't try." She gives me a soft smile.

"I don't want that! I just want to be the star player of the football team." I say to the principal.

He rubs the back of his neck, "But.. the students don't like it."

"See Mr. Vince, whether they like it or not that doesn't matter. I want my son to be the star player, that's it. Otherwise, you know what will happen!" My mom says sternly.

"Don't get angry, mam. I'm sure I will make your son the star player, no matter what. Now, shall I leave?" He asks as he tilts his head.

When she nods, he slowly moves and leaves my house. She grabs my hand, "Is there any reason behind you becoming the star player?"

"Yes, I want Seth always thinks about me and cares about me only, not Roman or any of his relations," I say in a serious tone.

"What if he hates you because you take over his cousin's place?" She asks.

"I know but he always thinks and talks about my actions if I do this, that means he will think and talk about me... Also, his friends and relations will hate and avoid him when he loves me. I want that, then only I can reveal my identity and convince him to take him with me to our world." I say and she nods.

Soon I will take him with me and make him my princess in my world!