Chapter 28

Seth POV:

I stand there for few minutes, staring after where Dean had walked away. I don't know whether I try to convince him or Roman but I feel like I'm gonna lose one person in this process. Why God lets me to handle this situation?

I don't want to lose either of them because they are the most important two person in my life. I sigh as I go to the classroom and frustrate when I find Dean is not there.

The morning class goes boring for me and it feels like a long day. When it's time for lunch, I walk on the hallway and turn back when I feel someone smacks on the back of my head.

"Stop thinking too much and let's go to eat, I'm starving." Alexa tells me while wrapping an arm around me. She is the one who always supports me in everything and understands my feelings.

She leads me to the cafeteria and then removes her arm from around me once we find a seat to eat. My eyes search Dean without me realizing and go wide when I see Carmella walking towards me with anger in her face.

"Hey Alexa," She sits on the chair which is near Alexa and glares at me the whole time. I look down awkwardly as Alexa tries to convince her but she refuses to hear her words.

I leave that place before any problem arises. I didn't think my day could get any worse, but it feels like the universe is against me. The whole day doesn't go by any faster. I only drag, and drag.

I didn't see Dean the rest of the day, but that is partly because I am avoiding pretty much everyone. When I go to home, Roman is already there, sitting on the couch and watching television.

He watches as I enter in and I smile at him but he ignores me and turns his attention back to the television. I look down frustratedly and start to head to the stairs when Roman's voice stops me.

He sits up, his elbows resting on his knees. "Why you skipped your first class?"

"Are you checking me out? It's unbelievable!" I look at him unbelievably because I knew about him, he won't do that but now.

He stands up from the couch, "Carmella told me. Just leave that, when are you going to tell me?"

"I.. I don't-" I am confused. I don't know what he is talking about.

"I know you love Dean." He says and crosses his arms against his chest, "But I want to hear it from your mouth before anyone says."

I place my bag down and lean against the way. "I wanted to tell you but-" I stop when he interrupts, "What the hell that Dean did to you?"

"He didn't do anything to me that I don't want." I say and look down. "I always have a feelings for him but I just don't show it until now. I'm tired of hiding now, Roman." I take a deep breath before saying, "I love him."

"So, you and that idiot are boyfriends now?" He starts to pace the room. "Didn't you see how bad he is?"

"He is not that bad as much as you think." I protest. I can't hear when he talks shit about Dean. He shakes his head, "You know still now I thought I knew you and thought we tell each other everything."

"I'm still me." I say and hear the door opens and closes but I just keep my eyes on him. He just shakes his head before walking off. He pushes passed me as he goes to upstairs to his room.

Roman's mom watches him going then looks back at me, "What's going on?"

"I don't know. I'm going to go for a walk." I turn and leave the house. Roman didn't behave like this before but everything is changed now. I don't know how I am going to change everything like before, but I need to change.

Later that night..

I lie to my aunt that I don't want to eat dinner because of sick. She nods forcefully then I come to my room and sigh as I sit on the floor and lean my back on the edge of the bed.

After the conversation with Roman, my mind is completely preoccupied by Dean. I try to do other works to relax my mind but I couldn't get him out of my head.

My mind replaying the earlier confrontation with Dean over and over again, despite my best efforts to make it to stop. He wants me to be with him and not to leave him for anyone or anything. I understand but why he doesn't understand my situation?

I reach up and run my fingers over my hair as I think about him. I really miss him and I didn't see him after our conversation. Does he is angry with me?

I take my phone from the bed and call him but he doesn't attend my calls. I text him but there is no response. I let out a frustrated sigh as my hand drops back down to my side. 

Not that I have expected to have it. He will be looking to avoid me at all costs for at least a little while. Maybe he will be mad at me for my weakness. I think about just calling him, but decide against it for now. I need some space before I solve these problems.