Chapter 3

The day of the wedding has come, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji made their bow to heaven and earth in Cloud Recesses. Both clans are celebrating, chatting and exchanging their traditions. Wei Wuxian steal a glance at Lan Wangji who's sitting beside him, no words coming out from him nor any emotion showed on his face, in fact since the beginning of the ceremony until now a word has not spoken between them. It's so awkward even for the shameless Wei Wuxian, this day is what the others so called "The Beginning of eternal happiness" or something right? But somehow it feels like the opposite.

"Hanguang-Jun, until what time it will end?" Wei Wuxian decided to break the silence between them and smiled.

"Let's go"

Wei Wuxian turned his head to Lan Wangji which is originally facing in front, when he was about to open his mouth the other man has already stood up and started to walk towards the direction of their room, "The Jingshi". Wei Wuxian also stood up, following every move of the man in front of him, the atmosphere between them is indeed uncomfortable but because Wei Wuxian is shameless thus he was be able to gather up his courage and started babbling some nonsense things while Lan Wangji is merely listening to him and agrees everytime he asked for opinion, just like this they reached the Jingshi.

"Enter..." Lan Wangji said.

"Oh, yeah right" Wei Wuxian entered the room first and was followed by Lan Wangji.

"Wait..." Lan Wangji took another glance at Wei Wuxian before leaving.

"........................."

"What! Leaving me alone here! Is he planning to go back there" Wei Wuxian tossed around on the wooden bed as he complained.

After more complaints and toss on the bed a sudden realization flashes through his mind, his face suddenly turned bright red, the current him cannot think straight and only buried his face on his palm.

"How... How come! I've forgotten! Tonight is our first night as cultivation partner! This is bad!! This is really bad!!"

His heart is beating fast and loud as drum, his mind is in total chaos.

"How to do it? No... No..., What will happen???" He walked around the room back and forth, torturing his mind. Wei Wuxian read countless of matured books before but he never experienced any of it himself, until he cannot take it anymore he decided to go out to get some fresh air but the moment he opened the door Lan Wangji is standing outside and about to open it himself.

After a moment of silence Wei Wuxian stuttered, out of extreme tense he's feeling right now.

"La...La-n .. Zha..n, You're back."

"Mn" Lan WangJi nodded.

They entered the room once again, both Wei Wuxian's heart and mind is in mess. He sat on the bed and waited for whatever will happen... But to one's dismay nothing happened, they just laid down on the bed and sleep until the sun is up.

When Wei Wuxian woke up in the morning, Lan Wangji is already gone. He wanted to slap his face so hard right now, all these years this is the first time he felt so embarrassed that he wanted to knock himself down on the spot.

How can he think about those things with Lan Wangji? Of course Lan Wangji won't even think about doing it with him since this is an arrange marriage! Without their consent! He probably doesn't even want to sleep on the same bed with him! And yet he has the nerve to have corrupt thoughts when he's alone in the room! This is what IMPROPER is!!

"Shameless! Shameless!" he continually said while hitting his face.

"You're awake?" Lan Zhan entered the room and saw the red cheeks of his partner.