Chapter•1°

Inked.JK

Inked.JK— back at it again, work is my safe haven💀

190,487💜  177,099💬

tatted.KTH / yes brahh! get that work in

seoul.tats / we need you in our co. you're so good

hobi.bish/ I'm omw broo

jimin.ie / your work is really nice. and you're super cute💜

Inked.JK / thanks baby💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am Park Jimin. That is Jeon Jungkook, the best tattoo artist in downtown Busan. And he's literally the cutest man I've ever seen in my life of living. I plan on going to his shop one day, without being pestered by my hateful father. He doesn't let me do anything. I couldn't even move out of the house.

See I'm 19 and about to be 20 in a couple of months, and he's forcing me to stay with him, FOREVER! I know the reasons why. My mother has left his abusive self when I was 15, leaving me to get all the beatings, he so called "loves on me" by touching my body whenever I try to get some rest, he has no other "company", and he's too scary for me to even try and leave without his permission.

After seeing Jungkook's reply to my comment, I literally jumped off the bed and rolled around the floor screaming like a little girl. I heard my father's footsteps and quickly jumped back onto the bed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He barged into the door.

"Nothing father. I just saw a bug. Go back to bed." I said as calmly as I could with no disrespect. He simply nodded his head and closed my bedroom door back as I let out breath I didn't even realize I was holding.

I start to read the comment over and over. He freaking called me baby!! What if he thinks I'm cute? No, i'm not even average. But, am I cute enough to be called baby by another man other than my father? Maybe. I began scrolling through his feed seeing all the other photos he has. They ranked from tattoo pics to just his regular beautiful, handsome, wonderful selcas. He was literal perfection.

Jungkook

The cutest boy commented on my recent post. I couldn't help but to look at his page at all the cute ass baby like pictures he had of himself on there. I decided to reply to his comment hoping to make him happy. After my lil brake, I started having more customers.

"Hey bro. I'm here." My best friend, Hoseok, came into the shop. "Hey bruhh. What's up?" I said as we did our handshake. "Nun much, I just came to see how you were doing. I see you're kinda full today."

"Yeh b. It's busy today. I wish you and your boyfriend came in today. But I have to work with that old hag." He followed me to my next customer and stood by my side as I delivered the girl her new tat.

"Bro you got any cigars?" He said going through my personal bag.

"Nahh man, told you I was tryna give that shit up." I said tryna focus on getting the girl's flower finished.

"Oh yehh, my bad Jk. How's that working for you though?"

"Six months and 5 days. It feels like I've never done it before." I say adding the last pop of color she wanted on her flowers.

"That's great dude. Now, that small boy you called baby. What's up with that?"

My breath hitched and I heard a screech from the little girl. Turns out I was putting too much pressure on her skin with the needle. "My apologies little lady. At least it's done and not bleeding. Since I hurt you and feeling generous, you can have 50% off."

She smiled and immediately forgave me. She payed me after I put healing and protection cream and wrapped it up.

"Back to you, Mr. Jung Hoseok. We shall not speak about that subject while I'm working. He's just someone I found adorable and cute."

"Really? You expect me to believe that? The way that little girl screamed, there's more to it."

"Fine bruh. Maybe I find him super attractive and maybe want him. That's it. That's all."

"Awe you gotta lil crush. How cute." I was the size of a pea close to bopping my hyung in his head.

"Get the fuck out." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ha! Ha!