Chapter • 16° pt2

Second part to chapter 15

This is Jungkook's pov from the beginning

••••••••••••••••
JUNGKOOK
Jimin and I were off to Hoseok's house for a gathering with some of our friends.

I didn't really wanna bring Jiminie, because he knew nun of those people, he is fucking sexy and beautiful, and he's so easy to manipulate because of his naivety.

And I really didn't want to have to kill someone tonight, especially if their my friend. But he didn't want to stay home and I didn't want him to cry all night.

"Kookie, who are these people again?"

"Our friends. Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi, Youngjae, Kai, Jin, etc."

"Wait Jin is gonna be there? The one who said I need to act my age? Take me home."

"No, you just be yourself. If he hassles you then tell me, and I'll handle it. Besides, we're already here."

Soon enough we made to his house. And Jimin seemed so excited.

"This is amazing Jungkookie"

We got out the car and headed to the house.

I rung the doorbell and Jimin jumped at how loud it was.

Soon Hoseok came to open the door.

"Hey JK!! Awe Jiminie. I missed you."

He squeals as he hugs Jimin tightly. I just followed him into the kitchen.

Jimin asked to looked around the house and Hoseok and I just conversated.

"So hyung, what do you think about me taking Jimin to Paris?"

"No"

"What! You don't even wanna hear my explanation?"

"Fine explanate (a word I just made up)"

"I want to take him to Paris because he's told me that he's always wanted to go there since he saw the sights on YouTube. And I'd love to visit France. And it'll be so cute just us two."

"For how long?"

"I don't know about a week or so. So what the answer?"

"Still no"

"Hyung!"

"Don't raise your voice with me young man. You asked for my answer and I'm telling you no."

"At least tell me why."

"Because, I will miss him. And you won't be at work. I need the help I can get."

"I don't care if you'll miss him, that's why we have FaceTime. And Yoongi can always help you."

"I'll give it some more thought. But for the time being, issa no."

~time skip~

Soon everyone made it and we were , well , they we're all playing games, while we watched the playoffs.

I really didn't want to engage in any drinking, because I will be the one who drives us home. But it just turned out so crazy.

Jiminie was straddling on my lap, resting his head on my chest. I could tell he wasn't feeling good and didn't want to be there. Poor baby.

"You hungry baby?" I asked running my hand through his hair.

He shook his head and laid back down.