Chapter 29

Jimin
"Name and age."

"Park Jimin, 20 years old."

"Relation to the convected."

"He's my father."

"Mother?"

"She left because of his abusive ways."

"The witness that called, relation to him."

"My best friend."

"Other witness."

"My boyfriend."

"Has he ever threatened to harm you in anyway, shape, or form?"

I thought back to when we were at the park. He threatened to bring me back to my father. And that time in the car, when he yelled at me.

"No. He's the reason why my father looks that. He's never harmed me in anyway."

"Tell me about your father. How long has he been abusing you and your family?"

"I don't know, since I was born. He only would yell at me, but after my mother left, he started beating on me and touching me. I don't know if he was like this before he met my mother or if he was like this before she got pregnant with me."

"Interesting. Now would you say the beatings gotten worse after he found out about your sexuality?"

"Of course. He was furious the day he found out. I ran away because he wouldn't stop "beating the gay" out of me."

"Why did you come back?"

"I had nowhere else to go. This was before I met Kookie."

"Has your father ever put a hand on this "Kookie" person."

"No. Well, he punched him in the stomach if that counts, but Jungkook fought against him."

"Is Jungkook usually like this? Has he killed a person before."

That's when I got scared. The guy that tried to rape me. Jungkook killed him.

"N-no, he's a good person. If he has to fight for me then he will. He's not abusing, nor a killer. Any "fight" he's been in is because of a good reason."

"You are aware that if you are lying to the police you will be charged for that right?"

"I'm not lying to you."

The cop left me and Jungkook came back to me. He sat next to me on the ambulance and hugged me.

"What did he ask you?"

"About appa and you."

"What about me?"

"If you abuse me or if you ever killed someone."

"You told him no right?"

"Mhm. Can we stop talking about the situation please?"

"Of course baby."

Hoseok came over to Jungkook and I with Violet.

"My puppy! Hey girl. Missed Daddy didn't you?"

I love how we just met and she loves me already. I would prefer a cat, but dogs are cute too.

"He used her to bribe you into coming back, didn't he?"

Jungkook asks rubbing the dogs head.

"Yes. He brought her to your house and asked me to come home. And when I said no, he forced me to."

"He is a sick man. But he will be going away for a long time now baby. A very long time."

Hobi says placing his hand under my chin. The cop came back over to the three of us.

"You're father will be going straight to jail without trial, he will face a lifetime in prison. You will not be able to see him at all in prison. Jeon Jungkook will not be convicted of violent behavior for he only was defending you. We think it's best for you to have three scheduled therapy sessions. One every two weeks. You guys are free to go."

Back at home
"Jungkook-ah?"

"Yes baby?"

"Thank you."

"For what sugar?"

"Saving me again."

"You don't ever have to thank me. It's my duty to make sure you're safe. He took you thinking I'd never find you."

I sat on his lap and hugged him. I loved being held by him. It makes me feel secure and safe wrapped in his large tatted arms.

"He tried to take me to the states. I would've never seen you and Hobi again."

Jungkook lifted me off his chest and kissed my forehead.

"We would never let that happen. You will always be with Hoseok and I."

"I love you guys so much."

I hugged the both of them.

"We love you too baby."