Chapter•7°

Inked.JK

Inked.JK/ I didn't know, I could love someone as much as I love you

1,000,998💜 987,890💬

i.u.hoe/ awe i thought you loved me😟
-Inked.JK/ sorry to break it to you but I don't

hobi.bish/ you love me still though right
-Inked.JK/ duh you're my hyung

jimin.ie/ Kookie😍😘ilyt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK

I made up my mind on giving Jimin a tattoo. It was small and simple, and something I'd like to see on his body.

He didn't tell me what he wanted, he thought I should choose since I was the expert and because I meant the most to him.

I chose to do the tattoo after he came back and we went home, since i had equipment at home too. 

Soon Jimin came back with Hoseok and had a big ass cone full with cookies and cream ice cream and chocolate ice cream.

"Hey my sweet baby. Did you eat well?" He nodded his head while eating the ice cream and sitting on my lap. I looked up at Hoseok for reassurance, to which he gave me.

"Good baby. Can I have some?" He looked at me side eye, but gave me some anyway. "I have to lock up then we'll go home okay?" I say letting him get up.

"Okay, but what about my tattoo? Are you gonna give me one?"

"Yes, but I'll give it at home." I left him with Hoseok to finish cleaning so then we could leave on time. 

JIMIN

"Remember what I told you, eat, talk to Jungkook about how you feel, and ask him about sleeping together, okay? I promise everything will be alright. The way Jungkook is taking care of you now, he wouldn't do anything to hurt you." Hobi hyung said rubbing my shoulder.

"Okay. I'll do just that. Thank you for feeding me."

"No problem small child."

"You ready baby?" 

I nod. We all head out, Hobi hyung going to his car as we went to ours. On the drive home it was quite, until i decided to speak. 

"Jungkookie oppa."

"Mmhm."

"Why..... d-don't you sl-sleep in the bed with-with me?" I hesitated before asking, and anticipated his answer. "Because I was giving you space to breath and get yourself together. You told me that your father's been raping you since you were younger, and I just wanted you to calm down from all of that before I started sleeping with you. i didn't want you to feel like I was gonna do something without your permission." He answered glancing at me every few seconds.

"Oh well, you didn't have to. I know I'm safe with you, you can sleep with me. In fact I need cuddles. Without you there... just feels like I'm back home." 

I look outside the window, not letting him see the tear that has escaped my eye as I quickly wipe it away. "Look baby, I'll sleep with you from now on. You don't have to cry okay? I will be with you always."

"It's not just that....."

"Then what is it? You can tell me."

"You won't believe me, you might just hurt me like he did. You wouldn't understand, just as he didn't."

I finally just let my tears flow as I looked at him with my sad puppy eyes.

"C'mon baby, really, it'll be fine I promise. Just tell me."

"I-I.....I miss him Jungkook-" I hear him scoff

" I really wanna go home. I don't know why, I just miss him so much and I guess since you're different from him, i'm not used to the love and affection."

"So you wanna go back to that son of a bitch, that will hurt you every fucking time you leave your bedroom? You wanna go back to being his "fucking slut" as I remember him calling you?-"

I cover my ears because he was yelling at me. 

Hobi hyung said everything would be fine.

"St-stop ye-yelling at me please."

"NO! I'm just trying to figure out why you wanna go back to that deadbeat father of yours just to get knocked down even more.-"

Since I'm small enough, I pull my legs up on the seat making my knees touch my chest and rest my head in my arms as I hugged myself.

"Do you love me Jimin?"

"OF COU-RSE I DO!!!!!" I squeal, with my voice cracking, now feeling attacked. 

"And you want to break my heart?"

"Why are you making it seem like I'm bad one here. I was just expressing my feelings to my so called "lover" just to get knocked down by him. I've never been loved by anyone else other than my mother and I'm for certain that this is NOT how you love someone. Especially if that person is your significant other. "

"Jimin, please don't do this shit. I love you with all I have and I'm not giving you away now that I have you. And I'm for sure not giving you back to that abusive man you have to call father. Not in a million years. I do want you alive whenever I see you. And I want to see your skin as beautiful as it is, not with a bunch of fucking marks on it."

"Stop cursing at me please. I don't like those words."

"I'm sorry baby. I'm really sorry for everything. I told you that it'll be fine with whatever you have to tell me. But that's one thing that will never be okay, because I love you too much to put you in danger like that."

............................

JUNGKOOK

After that very upsetting car ride home, Jimin was too tired from all his crying, so we decided we'd do the tattoo tomorrow since I didn't have work. I went over to the passenger side of the car, I had him wrap his arms around my neck as I held onto his legs around my waist. I walked up to the door holding him dearly to me. When we got inside, I immediately went up to our bedroom and laid him down. I changed him into his pjs which consisted of a yellow hoodie that was way to big for him, that came to the middle of his thighs and black shorts under it. I covered him up afterwards and just kneeled by his side. 

He looked so peaceful, so sweet and little. I stroke his hair very softly not wanting to wake him. "Such a beautiful work of art. What did I do to deserve someone as great as you? My beautiful prince."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ha! Ha!