Chapter 25

Jungkook
I woke up the next morning seeing my baby sleeping peacefully in my arms. I hated leaving him home by himself, who knows what goes on. I slowly let go of him and head to the bathroom and wash up. I haven't been to work in forever, good thing it's my company and I'm literally working for myself. After I got out the bathroom, I changed into skinny jeans that had rips in the knees and bigger ones on the thighs and a black T-shirt with my black Gucci shoes. "I'll see you when I get back baby." I say kissing his forehead before grabbing my gloves and shades.

Jimin
I woke up to a empty bed. I began to think back to Jungkook and my conversation we had last night. He went to work today. I hated when he would leave me home by myself. I'd get so sad and lonely. "All he does is leave me." I get out of bed and head into the bathroom. "I look a mess." I say watching myself in the mirror. I began to wash up when I got a call. I dried my face and hands going over to my phone.

'Baby🔐❤️'

It read, meaning it was Jungkook who was calling me. I happily answered the phone call, my heart pounding like it did the first time he replied to my comments.

"Morning Kookie!"

"Hi beautiful, as you can see I'm not home"

"Yeh and Minnie is sad."

"I told you I had to work"

"And I told you I wanted to come with you."

"Baby, listen, I made food for you so when you get hungry just eat it."

"I don't want food. I want you!!"

"Jimin, don't act like that"

"Fine, just know that when you get home, there will be no ass for you to lay on."

"Please don't take it away from me"

"You're being mean. And you don't deserve my luxurious, fat, squishy, jiggly ass. You'll have to fall asleep on the pillows."

Yeh that'll show him!!!!!!!

"C'mon princess"

"No because you don't understand how sad and scared I am right now."

"I'll tell you what, when I come home, we'd go out for some dinner and ice cream"

"That doesn't sound too bad. Fine, just this once. I love you baby."

"I love you too Jiminie"

After the call with Jungkook, I hurry downstairs and look for what he made for me to eat. It was just pancakes and sweet bacon. When I'm alone, I literally have no idea what I should do with the 4 hours I have alone. Watch movies....sleep.............play with myself. I just don't know what to do with my time.

Jungkook
"Where's Jiminie?" Hoseok asked as he was just about to go on his break. "I left him at home. I don't need him here distracting you."

"Me? Him? Distracting me? I think you got my boss and I mixed up." I looked at him unamused by his "joke". "I'm fucking serious Hoseok. Don't play with me."

"Alright, jeez. Anyway, did you ask him about his father and the way he's been acting?"

"No haven't gotten around to it."

"Don't wait up, he might really need to talk to you."

"I understand hyung."

Jimin
"Mmah~"

I was in the middle of pleasuring myself when the doorbell rung. "Ah~o-one second." I hurried to get myself decent to open the door.

You would not believe who was there.

"A-appa?"