Chapter 21®️

"This is gonna be fun."

I kissed him sloppy like. We kissed so sloppy, you could hear our lips smacking together and pulling apart.

"Touch me Kookie"

He requested almost in a whine.

I saw that he had gotten hard in his little shorts. I took them off and rubbed his small cock making him whimper.

"Ooh Jungkookie~"

He moaned pulling himself up to me and started kissing me again.

No one
The two made out, while Jungkook palmed Jimin's member.

Jimin missed doing this with his lover. He missed making out with him, he missed how his hands traveled to different places of his body making him feel more and more pleasured and ready to make love. Jimin couldn't understand why he craved so much of Jungkook sexually. Maybe he thought it was so perfect, he had to keep doing it with him over and over again.

No matter how hard his ass hurt and how long he couldn't walk, he wanted to keep their first time long lasting.

But, this is a new session. Jimin wants Jungkook to punish him for no reason. He wants to be spanked, he wants to be rammed into, he wants Jungkook to choke him. Jimin wants it rough.

"I'm close oppa, but don't let me come. I wanna come with your cock in me."

"You don't wanna come? What's gotten into you?"

"I want you to punish me."

"You don't deserved to be punished though."

"Well, don't punish me. I just want you to be rough with me."

"I can do just that."

Jungkook removed all of Jimins clothing and showered his body in kisses.

"Mhm Kookie it tickles. Hajima!"

Jimin said giggling like crazy. Jungkook loves to hear Jimins giggles. It brings him so much joy to know that he's making his baby happy.

"I'm happy to have you baby boy."

"Awe Kookie , I'm happy to have you too. Now fuck me until I can't walk."

"You make me so hard when you act all sassy and sexy~"

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hair and tugged it back .

"I do now? You like me more that I act like that now."

"Oh yeh~fucking sexy esshit."

Jungkook took off his shirt and pulled Jimin up to him.

"Turn around. On all fours."

"You're gonna fuck me now daddy?"

Jungkook took a hard hand to Jimin's ass, making him yelp in pain and pleasure.

"Ahh Kookie ~ do it again daddy"

Once again, Jungkook slapped Jimin's booty now making it turn a bright red.

"I've never spanked you before. Awee baby you like spankings how cute."

"Only from my baby~"

Jungkook slapped his ass again really hard, finally leaving a mark on Jimins cheek and having him lay down on the bed.

"You want more naughty boy?"

"So much more~ make Jiminie cry Kookie."

"Put your ass up."