Chapter 30||Final

6 years later

Jimin, Jungkook, and Hoseok moved to Tokyo, Japan. Hoseok lives with his 3year old daughter, which he adopted about three years back. She was Korean and African American. They live at most 45 minutes away from Jungkook and Jimin,

Jimin and Jungkook adopted a mixed baby girl, with a Korean given name Jeon Yeji and a Korean boy, who they named Jeon So-yoon , since Jungkook wanted a boy and Jimin wanted a girl. The boy was five and the girl just turned 3years two months ago.

With Jimin's father sentenced to life in prison, the Jeon family felt happier than they could ever be. Oh right! Jimin and Jungkook got married!!!!

They had a beautiful cultural wedding in Hawaii. It was a wedding for close friends and some of their families. Hoseok was Jungkook's best man and Jimin had Hoseok's daughter by his side, while their little one was the flower girl.

Everything Jimin has dreamed of since the very first day he saw Jungkook on his feed was coming true. They made a family together. Jungkook gave up tattooing and is now working as the head CEO of a major league business and Jimin is taking studies to be a qualified dance instructor/model.

The perfect family. The perfect place to live. The perfect life to have. And the perfect ending to an amazing journey.

Thank you everyone for enjoying this. I had so much fun writing this and getting all of your feed back. If you have questions about this story and why I chose to do the things I've done, just comment anything under this chapter and I'll upload a chapter where I answer all of your questions. Thank you so much for all your love on my stories. 💜💜💜