Chapter • 17°

Inked.JK

Inked.JK/ the babes and I are taking a break from social media, there's a lot happening and he needs the time to recover

999,879💜 990,603💬

yung_kimin/ I heard what happened at the party, I hope chimmy is okay

louis_williams_suga_adamsIII/ I understand, I'll miss you both

hobi.bish/ I think that's the best thing to do
••••••••••••

JUNGKOOK
It was the next morning and the poor baby couldn't leave my side.

All night, every time I turned, he turned in sync with me, every time I changed my position, he changed his so that he can be comfortable in my embrace.

I looked down at the sleeping boy. Face still red as a cherry bomb and puffy as a mochi snack from crying so much. I still don't know what he did to him.

I sat up and just played in his hair until he woke up, it wasn't long.

"Good morning Minnie. Kisses."

I had my head low and pecked his pouty lips. He sat up off my chest rubbing his eyes.

"W-why is it so dark in here?"

"I left the curtain closed. I wanted you to sleep."

"My mouth feels eicky."

He kept smacking his lips and sticking out his tongue.

"Do you remember what happened last night Jiminie?"

I asked as he laid back down, this time fully on top of me.

"We went to Hobi hyung's house."

"And?"

"Some man touched me. *Gasps* that's why i feel this way."

He got up and ran into the bathroom and started scrubbing his mouth with his toothbrush.

"Jimin what did he do to you?"

He cleaned up himself and reached for me to pick him up.

"He touched my thingy and he hurt it Jungkookie. He pulled on it because I didn't want to listen to him. He kept hurting me Jungkookie because I wanted you and not him. He made me suck it. I told him no Jungkookie, please don't be mad at me. I told him I didn't want it but he forced me to take it, like my father. Kookie don't be mad please. I've never even tasted you before."