Chapter•9°

jimin.ie

jimin.ie/ he's such a great happy ball of sunshine, making my life even more happier than it is

678,910💜567,891💬

beauty_smiles/he looks so happy

pikachu-man/Hoseok is so cute

hobi.bish/awe thank you Jiminie xoxo💕

••••
JIMIN

Jungkookie and I were on our way to the market and to the mall.

He wanted to get more stuff that I eat and drink so that I wouldn't keep eating small portions of the food he makes me.

And he wanted to get me more clothes and shoes. Ones that actually fit me.

In the car ride back home, I posted a picture of Hobi hyung, I know Jungkook saw it.

"When did you even take that picture?"

"When he took me out."

I looked away from him and stare at the beautiful trees and houses passing by.

Kookie hasn't been talking to me as much and I don't know what's wrong with him.

But I'm too scared to ask, going off of how he yelled at me the other night.

••
Soon we made it home and we put up the groceries together and he put up my clothes.

"Jimin, wait for me in the office room so we can get started on the tattoo."

I obeyed his instructions and went into the office room.

There was a lot of tattoo supplies and stuff that was very confusing to me.

I sat on the chair and waited for him to come.

I got tired of waiting so I started to tamper with things, knowing I shouldn't be.

"Shit~(gasp) I cursed."

I pricked my little finger on a needle and knocked over a alcohol bottle spilling it everywhere.

"He's gonna kill me."

I grabbed many paper towels, but it was too late.

"What did you do?"

He came over and helped me clean.

"I didn't wanna wait anymore and I mess up. Don't hurt me please."

"I got you baby. It was an accident. Oh no, you hurt yourself. Come let's put a bandage on it."

He wasn't as mad as I thought he would be.

He took me into the bathroom, grabbing his first aid and pulling a bandage from it.

He washed my finger and put a little ointment on it then put the bandage on it.