Chapter•8°

JUNGKOOK
New day. Yesterday is in the past. Whatever happened in the car, stays in the car and we move past it.

As always, I woke up before Ji-Min. I couldn't leave him in bed all alone. I just couldn't. "My beautiful prince, wake up love bug."

He looked so peaceful and calm. "Wake up sleepy head."

"Aniii"

"What? Why not?" I ask whiney messing in his hair.

"Because I don't want to." He turned in the other direction, his back facing me now.

"C'mon baby, wake up for me. I have to make breakfast, and I gotta run errands before we do your tattoo"

"Do it without me. I'm still sleepy from last night."

"Really Jimin? Excuses. Get up now so you can eat." I had to use my stern voice on him for him to listen to me.

He slowly took the cover off him and slowly crawled out of bed into my arms. Making me carry him like a baby into the bathroom. "Big baby."

I could hear soft snores and breaths in my right ear.

This boy went back to sleep

"Park Jimin?"

"Hmm"

He softly hummed burying his face in the crook of my neck. "Wake up. You need to wash up."

"If you just let me sleep, you wouldn't have to do this."

I didn't want it to come down to this but he left me no choice.

"Did you act like this whenever your father told you to get up?"

"Mm mm, he'd beat the sleep outta me."

"So why can't you just wake up without problems?"

"Because I know you're no my father and you wouldn't hurt me."

"Do you want me to?"

"No"

He sat up and let me sit him on he counter of the sink.

"Good boy, brush your teeth. And wash up. I'll get the food ready. I don't wanna come up here and you still sleeping, you come down to me."

"Okay."

I pecked his pouted lips and left him to do his thing.

JIMIN
Kookie really wouldn't beat me right?

He was just threatening me right?

Someone please promise me he wouldn't hurt me.

I started to wash up and get ready for the day.

When I was finished I went into the room that had my clothes and picked out something to wear in the meantime.

When I was finished, I went downstairs to meet Jungkook in the kitchen.

I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist laying my head on his large back.

Surprisingly, his back as wayyyy to comfortable, I ended up dozing off.

"Little boy, you better not be sleeping on me."

"W-what no no. I'm awake." I sit up off his back rubbing my eyes trying to regain my vision.

He has two plates in his hands, one with a descent amount of food and the other with more food.

I sit at my seat after getting juice for the two of us and he sets the plate in front of me.

"Why do I have to much?"

"Because you eat to little. Now eat up, we gotta leave soon."

•••••

JUNGKOOK
I watched Jimin eat before eating myself. I had to make sure he was eating, so that I was able to focus on my own eating.

Soon I see that he's now stuffing his face, clearly full. There was still a lot of food in his plate and he was chewing with a frown on his face while holding his tummy.

"Kookie~"

I quickly look down at my plate, pretending I wasn't watching him.

"I'm too full. I don't want anymore." He says slowly pushing the plate away.

"Are you sure? You won't be hungry until dinner?" I ask finishing up my last bites.

He nods cutely and smiles. "Can you just eat a little more. I'll give you kisses." I say as his eyes light up and he eats just a little bit more. "good boy".

Soon we got dressed and were ready to go. "Pictures first baby. Gotta keep my followers happy."

I pulled out my phone and we stood in front of the mirror.

"Ready? Three...two.... one."

Then we left

Then we left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short Chapter

Ha! Ha!