Chapter 28

Jimin
I was sitting in my bedroom when my father walked in with a cup of tea.

"Hey baby. How are you holding up?"

"I'm okay. Thank you for the food."

"Of course. I made tea for you also. All that crying must've hurt your throat."

"Thank you sir."

I took the tea with a "smile". My father sat on the bed where I was lying.

"I'm so happy to have you back with me son. I missed you so much."

My body tensed when he placed his hand on my upper inner thigh. I looked up at my father. He had this sinister smile on his face as he watched me. I really wish Jungkook will hurry and get me.

"You drink up so you can feel better. Also you won't be needing this anymore."

He winked before taking the ring Jungkook gave me, getting up and leaving my bedroom. I sipped the tea and it was my favorite one. I then drank all the tea in a couple of gulps. I placed the cup on my nightstand and continued to use my computer.

Suddenly, a sleepiness power came over me and I drifted away to a deep deep deep sleep.

Jungkook
"Kook slow down!!!!"

I ignored Hoseok and continued to speed through the street. I was not gonna let the son of a bitch ruin Jimin's life again. I love Jimin with everything I have, and if he ever thinks I would let him go, he must not know me.

"I'm getting to him before that bastard does anything to him."

"Speeding like this will end our lives before we even step foot in his neighborhood. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN."

I'm not gonna waste more time by driving like a normal citizen. I am going to get to my baby, even if it puts my own life in danger.

No one
Jimin's father walked into his bedroom, his eyes landing on Jimin knocked out. He went over to the tea cup seeing it empty.

"It really worked."

He said. Turns out, mr. Park mixed crushed sleep medicine with Jimin's favorite tea, knowing he will drink it all.

"Finally, I have you again. I will make you feel so good."

He picked up Jimin bridal like and carried him down to the basement. There was a bed on a pole frame and no sheets. The basement was unfinished and wasn't used unless they washed their clothing. It was cold and scary. Jimin never willingly stepped foot into the basement. The cold concrete floor, the grey brick walls, everything about the basement scared young Jimin.

Mr. Park laid Jimin softly down on the dirty mattress. He then took the rough rope he had on the side and tied Jimin's wrists together and then tied them to the pole frame of the bed. He then tied Jimin's ankles to the ends on the bed, thus having his legs spread open. He then cut Jimin out of his shirt and pulled his skin tight shorts down and smiled at how Jimin looked. He missed seeing Jimin's naked body.

"You have a tattoo now too? Oh my baby, you never listen."

Meanwhile
"Hyung, when we get there, I will handle his father. You get Jimin and drive him away as far as you can."

"Nope, not a chance. I'm not leaving you with him."

"Hoseok I need Jimin gone. I can't—"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!! He will be fine. We will sit in the car and call the police."

"Please keep him safe. I don't wanna risk him getting hurt hyung. I love him."

"I know son, and he will be safe with me, you know that."