Chapter 27

Jungkook
I drove to my apartment building , ran all the way up to the penthouse and barged into the doors.

"JIMIN!!!!! BABY!!!!!"

I ran into every room in the house and he was nowhere to be found.

"Hoseok, I don't like this."

"Where do you think he'd gone?"

"Well, he's not answering any of my calls nor text—shit that's why, his damn phones here. He's most definitely in trouble, he would not leave his phone here. Especially if he calls me every hour. I think I know what happened."

"Kook what are you talking about?"

"His damn father."

No one
Jungkook grabbed his secret gun that was hidden in the floorboards and grabbed a knife. Hoseok thought he was being absurd, but Jungkook thought he was being rational.

"Wait Jungkook, this is not necessary."

"I should've killed him when I had the chance. I had Jimin safe here for three and a half months. His father is not gonna take him away from me."

Jimin's house
"Appa, I missed you so much. Jungkook is so mean to me."

"Did he put his hands on my baby?"

"No, he let another man rape me."

Obviously Jimin was lying purposely. He knew for a fact Jungkook was on his way now once he realized Jimin hasn't been answering phone calls and messages.

"Awe come sit on daddy's lap."

Jimin started to fake cry, sitting on his fathers lap.

"Daddy, he's so mean and hurtful. *sniff* I thought he loved me. You're right about everything. He's not worth my time and love. *huff* I can't go back over there."

Jimin's father rubbed soothing circles on his back, shushing him.

"Daddy will make it all better and take care of you baby. That bad man will never hurt you again."

Deep down Jimin was scared of what his father will try while he is in his possession. He smiled knowing Jungkook will never EVER let his father put a hand on him. Even if he has to kill him.