Chapter • 18 °

Jungkook
I feel like I was a little too hard on Jimin. Maybe threatening him was too much. But he got smart with me and I don't play that shit.

Currently we were at home. Doing nothing but cuddling. I laid at his hips hugging his waist. My phone began to ring, it was my hyung.

He doesn't usually call, unless his son wants to hangout at my place. But I have Jimin here.

Me: hey hyung, haven't heard your voice in a while what's up
Hyung: Seungjae wants to come spend some time with y'all
Me: y'all? Who's y'all?
Hyung: you , Hoseok and Jimin of course
Me: how do you know about Jiminie
Hyung: Hoseok told me. He told me you saved him from a monster. I don't quit believe that but anyway
Me: he was a monster very abusing

"Jungkookie who are you talking to?"

"My hyung."

Hyung: well he's been crying to come see you and meet Jimin so I will be dropping him off in the morning.
Me: okay hyung I'm sure the baby will be glad to meet Seungjae
Hyung: wait Jimin's a baby?
Me: no he's nineteen he just has the mindset of a child. It's adorable you'll have to meet him
Hyung: alright anyway have a good night. I'll see you in the morning

I hung up the phone.

"Why were you talking about me?"

"Because my hyung asked about you. My nephew is coming over on the morning."

"Really how old is he? Can I see a picture of him?"

"5 years old. Now when he comes I will have to focus on him most of the time because he likes to meddle in things okay."

"No

"No. Not okay. You focus on me. I'm your baby. I don't want him to take you away from me."

"He won't princess. I'll make sure of it."

"Okay Kookie. I wanna go to bed."

I turned off the light and got under the cover with him and put on something on he'd fall asleep to.
•••••••
Next morning
It was the next morning and I let Jiminie sleep in. Mostly because I wanted Seungjae to give him the wake up he gives me.

I made jimin breakfast as I waited for my nephew.

Hyung: I'm outside
Me: coming

I went to open the door to let them in. Seungjae ran and tackled me.

"Happy to see you too Seungjae. You've gotten stronger. Where's daddy?"

"He's getting my suitcase. I'm staying the night with you."

Soon hyung came inside.

"What's good issa?" *issa means inner circle in Korean slang*

"I'm good bro. Glad to get this little rascal off my hands for the weekend. Where's the baby?"

"He sleeping. I wanted Seungjae to wake him up how he wakes me up. Let's go."

We all went upstairs and into my bedroom.

"Aww he's so cute."

"Go wake him Seungjae."

Seungjae then and jumped in Jiminie and started playing with his cheeks.

"Mm i don't wanna wake up."

Jimin turned over, buuuut Seungjae wasn't gonna let him stay sleep. This time Seungjae started slapping his butt.

"This is what you go through with Seungjae and Jimin?"

"Yes Seungjae does this every time he's here and Jimin never wants to wake up."

"Hey wake up. I wanna meet you."

Seungjae said continuing to slap Jimin's butt. Slowly Jimin got up. He rubbed his eyes and stretched.

"Jungkookie. What time is it?"

"11 o'clock. I let you sleep in. This is my hyung and his son Seungjae."

"Hi Jimin it's nice to meet you."

Hyung said extending his hand to Jimin while Seungjae did the same. Jimin's hesitated to shake but did it anyway.

"I'm not happy with how you woke me up. Please don't touch my bottom."

Jimin said squeezing Seungjae's cheeks.

"Alright hyung. I'll see you when you come to get him."

"Take care."

••••
Jimin and Seungjae were playing some games while I reheated the food so Jimin can eat.

"Baby, come eat."

They both came over and stood beside me.

"I was talking to Jimin, Seungjae. Daddy says you've eaten for the time being. I can give you a snack if you want that."

Seungjae agreed to eat a snack. I made Jimin's plate before getting chips for Seungjae.

This is gonna be a struggle taking care of the both of them at the same time.

•••••••••••
Short chapter.

If you know the baby a put in this we can be friends.

Have a nice day.🥰