Chapter 19

Jungkook
After I had Jimin eat, I took Jimin to his clothing room to find him something cute to wear since I was taking them both out.

"Baby boy you're gonna wear this okay."

"But that's too big and too girly for me."

"Not you Seungjae, Jimin and it's not that girly. Put this on Minnie."

Jimin grabbed the clothing and started to dress himself.

This is gonna be hard. I used to call Seungjae all the names I call Jimin. I don't want Minnie to feel sad because I won't be calling him his name's. But I also don't want Seungjae upset either.

(W/o the hat and his hair is blonde)After he had finished dressing I curled his hair and put his jewelery on

After he had finished dressing I curled his hair and put his jewelery on.

I personally thought he looked so hot in that outfit.

I mean he always looks like a fuckin meal, but this one is the icing on the cake. The whole outfit outlines his sexy ass figure and the way he carries himself like a baddy makes it even better.

I had to take a moment to check my sexy ass boyfriend out.

"What's wrong Kookie?"

"Damn baby, you just look good. Seungjae go play."

I waited until Seungjae left the room. After he closed the door back, I softly placed my lips on Jimin's.

"What's this for Kookie?"

He asked between kisses.

"I wanna take a moment with you."

I picked him up and put him against the wall.

Seungjae's only five soooo, he wouldn't understand anything right?

"You're so pretty~"

I said leading my kisses to his neck. He began to moan highly but softly.

Jimin suddenly softly pushed the back of my head into the crook of his neck wanting more kisses.

"I wanted you to mark me again for so long Kookie. But I was scared."

"Don't ever be scared to make out or make love with me baby. I will always say yes to you. I'm here for not just my needs but for yours also."

"Ahh~okay"

I gave him about two purple hickies and three light pink ones.

It's been a while since I've seen my love marks on him.

"Okay okay, that's enough we gotta go."

I put him down and fixed my hair.

We left the room and got Seungjae from the playroom.