Chapter 12

• Dedicated to my girls. You know who you are...

I just stood shocked in the archway of the living room. I couldn't believe what I was staring at. I quickly covered my mouth with my hands to keep myself from laughing like a hyena. This, ladies and gentlemen, was the exact reason why you never left five sleeping girls downstairs with two very naughty boys.

What I was looking at was Jules standing up with clenched fists giving Nathan and Tom a death glare, Holly now sitting upright in her recliner, Kels sitting on the air mattress in pure shock, Jae just staring into space with her mouth wide open and Evie staring at me with a look that said 'Do you see what they've done!'. What they all had in common was that they were soaking wet. And as I suspected, both Nathan and Tom were holding various large pitchers and buckets while smiling like little kids who had just walked into a candy store that was the size of a football field. They both looked satisfied as hell, and I have to say that I was proud of them for waking the girls up; just not with the method they chose.

"What in bloody hell happened here?!" I shrieked already knowing the answer.

"Well your little friends here thought that it would be funny to wake us up. And you can probably see the method they chose." Jules said gesturing to her now soaking wet clothes.

"Oh-o, the war is SO on!" Holly screamed at Tom and Nathan. I, as well as the rest of the girls, knew that Holly was not the one to mess with especially when it came to her hair, make up, and clothes. When she said war, she meant war. Her being the oldest out of all of us stood up first and the rest followed.

"You have absolutely no clue what you just got yourself into." I said plainly staring at the two pranksters who were staring at me innocently. I just turned around and when I was on the steps I looked back down at them with an evil smile. "The ratio is two to one. You guys have no chance." And with that I made my way into to the bedroom where the rest of the girls had congregated including Ami, Tori, Bex, and Erica who I guessed had been notified about the situation soon after waking up. I walked into Nathan's bedroom where everyone was and locked the door behind me so there was absolutely no way for them to get in.

"Okay, we're all going to text each other so that none of the boys can hear anything." I announced. There was a collective agreement as we all pulled out our phones and started talking about different forms of revenge. I had no idea what the boys were planning but honestly didn't want to know. That's when an awesome idea hit me so I said it aloud.

"What if we turned this into a little contest?'

"How so?" Ami questioned me looking quite interested.

"Well the losers will have to skinny dip in the lake at midnight."

"No way! There's absolutely now way in hell that I'll do that!" exclaimed Tori.

"Oh come on. There's no way that we can't win! It's two to one." I said to her.

"May the odds be in our favour..." both Erica and Bex said at once referencing The Hunger Games and we all started laughing out loud.

"Okay I'll text the guys and they better accept, or else we definitely know that they're the babies we think they are."

I texted Nathan with our proposition and I soon got a text back with the answer. I stood up to announce it.

"Girls, I am very proud to say that this text says DEAL!"

We all cheered and went to put our plan(s) into action.

Nathan's POV

After about ten minutes of the girls being upstairs, all the guys were downstairs with me in the living room. My phone buzzed and I looked at it. It was a message from Soph. It read:

'We have a proposition for you boys. Let's turn this into a competition. Whoever has pulled the most successful pranks by midnight gets to watch the other team skinny dip in the lake. Deal or No Deal?'

Oh this was going to be good. It might have been two to one, but we are the prank masters. I mean we're guys, we know how to successfully pull pranks. All of the guys agreed and I replied with 'Deal!'

We got planning right away and I knew that the girls wouldn't have a chance...

A/N

Okay, so I was in Chicago with my cousin Holly while writing this, and even though she's a Directioner, she was cracking up because we both know that when it comes to her hair and makeup and clothing, you do NOT mess with her. So this chapter as well as the next chapter I could totally see happening... yah know, if I knew the boys... ENJOY!