IX

Tina–

As I made my way inside the fraternity, I received a lot of harsh glares from almost every member. They all despised me more than they used to do because of the severe punishments they were assigned. The punishments weren’t a big deal really; some were assigned to perform three or two tasks instead of only one daily, others were assigned to help in healing with Jessie and Andrew, and others were assigned to clean with the janitors we had here. Of course we had janitors; I mean this place doesn’t clean itself automatically now, does it?

Members who helped in healing complained the most. They say that Andrew is very strict and unmerciful, and that he assigns them hard jobs to do. It’s very lame; all of their complaints, as I see that healing is probably the easiest and most relaxed partition of this fraternity. But, of course, I don’t mention that to Andrew or he’d kill me.  

I ignored all of their harsh glares and made my way easily towards my office on the second deck. A week has passed since I was released from healing, and I was finally able to walk without limping or with the aid of crutches, which was such a relief as I was back to performing tasks. On my way to my office, I spotted an Andrew talking (or rather bickering) with none other than Courtney. I rolled my eyes at how this bitch always argues with everyone, even peaceful people who’ve got nothing to do with her as Andrew.

“What’s up guys?” I spoke once I was a feet afar from them. They both stopped their heated argument and looked at me. Andrew’s eyes lit up when they fell on me. Courtney, on the other hand, scrunched her nose up in disgust. I had the urge to mock her.

“I smelt sluttiness in the air once you stepped in, just so you know.” She spoke, kind-of trying to sound sarcastic.

I snorted, “And I smell shitty sarcasm in the air right now. Courtney honey, has anyone ever told you that you are a shitty mocker?” She glared at me.

“I’m out of here.” She turned to Andrew, “remember my words, A.” Then she strode away to her bitchyland; also known as her office.

“What did that bitch want from you, anyway?” He shuddered at the insult, but I just rolled my eyes.

“Nothing, just being the douche she’s always been.” He sighed, “I’m seriously sick of her acting so…” He trailed off.

“Bitchy?” I completed for him and he nodded almost instantly. “Andrew, grow a pair and start cussing, already. You’ve been here for like what, four years or something, and I have never witnessed you swear or anything of that matter.”

“Augustina,” I shook my head at the name. “You know I am never going to change, so let that sink in.”

I shrugged, knowing there was no hope in him turning badass at all. “Whatever.”

We started walking to my office together. Andrew was a very amazing person to hang around; he was always dead serious, but he would sometimes crack a joke, which would be totally funny. He’s a great company, and I never regretted befriending him since he first laid foot in this building.