XI

Harry–

I was walking down the corridor of the second deck, heading to Tina’s office when I ran through none other than Andrew White. Now of course you’d ask me why I hate Andrew, for he is such sunshine and a great lad. Well, I just stated why. He knows there’s something wrong with me, something odd and that I am up to no good. Of course, he doesn’t connect the ambushes and invasions on Immortals from Eagles with me, but who knows; maybe one day he’d be the reason for my busting. And this is why I am always motivated to end this task the sooner the better.

“Harry,” he greeted coldly. I scanned with my eyes up and down his body before staring straight at his intensely.

“Aren’t you supposed to be in healing?” His jaw tensed.

“It’s none of your concern what I am doing here; you’re nothing but a small member, don’t you go around interfering in anyone’s business but yours.”

I flared my nostrils before smirking despite the fact that I was boiling with anger at his remark and the mention of me being nothing but a small member. I swear when everything’s ready and the big surprise strikes in, he’d be the first person I kill.

Before I could come up with anything to say back, he walked away the opposite direction where I was heading. My eyes followed his movements until he swerved out of my eyesight and disappeared. The anger inside of me was beating on my head like a drum, preventing me from calming down or focusing on anything else but the image of myself beating the crap out of that asshole.

When I finally managed to calm down, I continued on with my way to her office. I was supposed to go tell her about the incident that happened with Rue and Henri on their task, and luckily, I was with Louis the entire time they were out until they came back so none would suspect anything. Not that they’d ever do anyway.

So I reached her office and knocked twice on the white-painted door and waited until it opened, revealing her. She was wearing a navy blue tank top, her leather black jacket and dark jeans. Her hair was up in a ponytail and a smile was drawn on her face once she saw me. She was absolutely beautiful, and I absentmindedly smiled back without even thinking.

Wait up… did I just call Augustina beautiful?

“What?” She rudely asked, though she was smiling against her force.

“Hello to you too,” She rolled her eyes. I sighed, deciding to get straight to the point. “Rue and Henri got ambushed on their task.” Her smile vanished and her eyes widened in shock, “Rue’s injured but nothing major while Henri’s fine. Louis asked me to call for you. Said it was an emergency,”

It took her three seconds to take it all in before she nodded and stepped out of her office, shutting the door behind her. It always ignited my curiosity why she never allowed anyone to step into her areas.

“Uh – thanks, Harry. I should probably go now, but I’ll see you around.” She said before turning and walking away. I watched as her hair slightly bounced due to her movement then I turned myself and took the stairs up to my dorm on the forth deck.