XII

Tina–

My eyes opened slowly and when the rays of the sun hit it, they closed again. After several attempts to adjust them to the rays, they finally opened. I was sleeping on my stomach, facing the other side of the bed which was vacant, indicating he has gotten up early. I groaned before turning and lying on my back, stretching my sore limbs.

Flashbacks of last night made their ways to my clear mind; how his lust for me was evident, how our collision was so erotically perfect, how his sweaty body was underneath mine, and how his breath hit my face every now and then. His raspy voice still echoes in my ears, sending shivers up and down my spine. I guess he has a very huge effect on me.

“Morning beautiful,” the heavenly voice snapped me. I perched my elbows on the bed and got up, shifting all of my weight on them.

He was wrapped in a white towel from the waist down, his appealing torso showing prominently. I took notice of all his bizarre tattoos, and I loved each one of them suddenly. They weren’t meaningful, to me at least, but I just did. His hair was dripping wet and styled back in a small quiff, his eyes roaming all over my duvet-covered body. Then I noticed… his eyes.

They were a rare shade of green; emerald like. They were mesmerizing and truly captivating. But, they were also very familiar, like I had seen them somewhere. Unfortunately, my semi-sleepy mind couldn’t fathom where I had seen those eyes before although they looked awfully familiar.

“Y – Your eyes?” I stammered, taking him by surprise. His eyes widened in shock then he smirked.

“Are they green?” I nodded. He simply shrugged then sat on the edge of the bed, where my legs were. “They’re contacts, you see. I used to have them and decided why not try them today.”

“Oh,” I let out in realization. So this amazing shade didn’t belong to him? I felt disappointed because I liked them much more than the strange blue ones. “I’ll go shower now.”

He nodded, smiling at me sincerely. “Okay, have fun.” He spoke before leaning closer and placing a kiss on my neck so seductively that I forgot the need to get up for a second.

“You’re such a tease.” I spoke before wrapping the thin duvet around my bare body and getting up, walking my way slowly to the bathroom. All the time while I was walking, I could feel his stare bore into my moving frame, causing me to turn my head and wink at him then go on.

I let the cold water flow down my body, allowing it to clear my buzzing mind off of its thoughts for a while. A huge breath emitted past my lips and I closed my eyes, desperately trying to push the grudging images of my parents’ dying corpses away from in front of my teary eyes.

I have always tried to contain my emotions and never let them show, never let anybody know that I was going down bit by bit emotionally as days and seconds ticked by since I last saw their dying faces. I have always tried to maintain a completely strong and brave façade, while I was completely vulnerable from the inside. I would never forget the way my mum shoved me inside of the small cabinet with my two months old brother while my father was bravely standing up for his family.