SOMETHING MADE THEM Love

7 months later ,an evening in Oberoi Mansion....

Omkara,Rudra,Anika and Dadi was at the hall. It was anika's birthday that day, and all were waiting for Shivaaay to begin the party.

Suddenly she enters the hall. He was soo happy and moved towards Anika. He puts his hands  on her shoulder and said...

S:- Anika, today I'm going to give u a most valuable gift, which you will never forget.

R:-Is it bhaiyya!, then why surprise? Come on reveal it fast.

O:- yes shivayy ,break it fast.

S:- Yes Yes guys,  wait a minute. I will.

he slowly turned to anika, she was at the tip of anxiety.

S:-Anika, do u remember, what u said to me one day?..... About a sister..... Chutki? . Do you?

A:- Ya,  I do remember shivayy,  but why are u saying it now?

Shivayy moved out to the om without answering anika. He came back to the hall with a girl.

S:-Anika.... here's my gift for you.... Your Chutki. ☺

Everyone was surprised and happy with shivayys gift.
Except one, and that was Omkara. He was shocked to realize that Chutki was the same girl, whom he married at barely.... Yes it was Gauri ,whom shivayy bought to the OM. (till then gauri didn't seee omkara)

To be continued...

Guys I'm so happy that I got 25votes on my first update.... Thank u for ur great support
Comment ur suggestions after reading this update...and I'm sorry for this short update

Luv u all......will be updated very soon