SOMETHING MADE THEM LOVE

Recap:- gauri shares her probkems with bhavya..

G:-bhavya..i will come down after a bath....go and spent some time with ur rudy boy..

Bhavya blushes..and goes out..

B:-(thinking.) i have to do something to reunite gauri and om bhaiyya ..for that i have to share this with someone...bt to whom?

At the same time ridhimma was thinking of aplan for the same purpose of reuniting rikara..

R:-(thinking) oh god..show me a plan ...i cant do anything alone..i have to share it with someone...

Now...bhavya and ridhimma coincides each other..

R:-(thinking) should i share to her....may be she will talk with gauri...and i saw that gauri was os hapy with her..

B:-(thinking) should i tell her...afterall she have to know everything before the marriage...
Let me tell her anyway..

B and R :-(togethr) i have something to say

Both of them stood still 😳😳

R:- hm...first u tell

B:-okk...its something personal..can we go to the pool side

R:-okk

Bhavya shres the matter with her..and ridheema wa sshocked at the same time happy to here it..because both their probkems was the same ..(we know ha😂)

R:-i am happy now..next thimg we have to do is to olan simething for uniting them..

B:-hey...dont u remember what gauri said...she will marry anyone,the family bringss..

R:-whats there in it?

B:-arey buddhu....bring ur abhay.

R:-what?

Bhavya says the plan to her ears...(stay waited for the plan)

Both of them hifi 's each other..

Shivayy comes to them

S:-seems like the 'to be bahu's ' have already became a team ..

Bhavya slowly to ridheema :- why dont we share it with bhaiyya too...he will understand..afterall we need a support from the family..

R:-kk then..

S:-what are u girls murmering there?

R:-(slow voice..as if to  say a  big secret) come here bhaiyya..

S:-whats the thing...

They says the matter and their plan in his ears
And he stood there dumbstruck..hearing the thing
😳😵😳😵😳😵😳😵😳😵😳😵

S:-So that was the problm between om and gauri..
Anyway we will execute our plan girls..kkk.

R&B:- Thank u bhaiyya...

Everyone disperses and go to their rooms..

Aftr some hourss..in the hall..

S:-anika...rudr..om...dadii...bhavya...ridhi...gauri...pls come here..

A:-what happened shivayy...why are u screamimg like this..

R:-yes bhaiyya...u disturbed my good moment .with bhavya

(bhavya blushes)

S:-ohh..sorry my rudy boy..actually i called u to say a happy news..

O:-oohoo...then why waiting..

Shivayy makes a wicked smile at om

S:-i got a wedding proposal. For our gauri....Mr. abhayy..

For a moment im was was. Riken..bt very soon he realised something..

O:-(thunking) what nonsense..he's ridhimma's lover..hw can this happen...he looks at her...and see her winking at shivayy....he smekls somethingg

S:-gauri ....why are u quiet..do u have any opposal...if nit we can proceed with this..

Her eyes were filled with tears ...bt she tried her very best to hide it..

G:-i am fine with anything u chose...
Saying this she wscapes from there to her room

A:-why is this girl like this...she has something very painful in her life...bt why she's not sharing anythng?

S:-its because.sometimes..some  incidents in ones life cant be justified..and they try to hide it with their emotions....maybe something like that might have happened to her..

Om feels so guilty with those words...actually those words were indirectly meant for him...

Every one goes from there and gets involved with tgeir own words...

Gauri was crying badly in her room and Om was searching for ridhimmaa to have a talk abt the incident which took place a few moments before.....
Meanwhile he passes gauri's room..since the door was not locked properly..he just got an anxiety to know wht she was doing...

He slowly beeped through the door and saw her lying on the bed tired by crying..

Suddenly someone hits on his shoulder..

B:-bhaiyya ...what are u doing here...and why are u behaving like a theif...

O:-no ..nothng...bhavya..actually i was. Searching for ridhimma...did u see her?

B:-oh yes..bhaiyya...she was with me...and went to her room just nw...whats so urgent to meet ur fiancee (in a teasing mannrr...she just imagined om's condition )

O:-no bhavya..i just wanted to talk her abt our mariage..that's all

B:-okk bhaiya then...u carry on..

(in her mind.)i know bhaiyya..its not abt ur marriage...it abt gauri's  marriage ,u want to talk with ridhima..

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

To be continued....

Sorry for such a late update guys....i wrote it ina hurry...dint know whether it reached upto ur expectation...

Pls vote aftr readingg
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Love u all...and thank u