SOMETHING MADE THEM Love

Recap :- riddhima upto make a plan  with omkara.

Next morning...

Riddhimma was having tea in the hall thinking of a plan. Omkara came and sat near her.

O:- got any plan.

R:- Noo.... Not yet, I'm thinking hard.

O:-make it fast.. We don't have much time... They will be here next week... After that we can't do anything.

R:-i know om... I'm trying... Put some effort from ur side to

O:-what abt asking rudyyy... The king of plans..

R:- no.. Pls don't do anything like this... He's always confusing....even nw i don't know  from where he gets ideas from seconds...... 😱

O:-that's our Rudy...  😎

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

They were having a friendly talk and enjoying 
At the same time gauri was coming down from her room and sees omkara soo  happy with ridhimma.

G:-(to herself) he's happy with her.. And then why should he even think of me..

Talking to herself ..she didn't noticed steps.. And lose her balance.

She rolled down the stairs

She rolled down the stairs... I'm and Riddhimma didn't noticed this as they were busy talking .
Anika who was coming from the kitchen was shocked to see gauri falling from the stairs.....

A:- Chutkiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She screamed and ran towards her. om and Riddhimma was shocked to see gauri lying on the ground...  On a sudden  omkara ran towards her and made her lie on his lap.He tapped her face.

O:- Gauri.... Gauri.. Are u alright.... And hw did u fall... Can't u walk properly.... Why are you soo careless.... What if anything had happened to you....

Anika, ridhimma and gauri was looking at him surprised by his action.

A:- om you were here in the same hall.... You didn't even see gauri falling...and nw you are getting so panicked...

om didn't had an answer .

G:-it's okay dii... I'm alright and omkara was busy talking with riddhima... That's why he didn't noticed me....

Om umderstood what she said through her words. Those words really pierced into his heart.

O:- gauri.. Actually we were talking abo..

G:-(ignoring what he was about to say)  dii if u don't mind.. Can u please take me to my room...my leg is too paining.

O:-i will take u...come on

G:-dii, do u have any problem to take me to my room...(she completely ignored om)

A:-No Chutki, come on.. I will take u

She takes gauri to her room.

Om was so hurt ,as gauri ignored him... He was like broken.

O:-(to himself)  why is she ignoring me... I am like dead... Pls don't punish me like this gauri... Shit... Oh god why is she affecting me.... Why should I care if she ignores me..why am i hurt with her act?

R:- it's because "U LOVE HER"

om didn't noticed Riddhimma was there.. He turned...

O:-what... No.. Who said.?

R:- I say.... I told u na... I felt something between u and gauri.. And this is it.... I saw.. Hw much care and love u have for her.... And how she affects her...  I don't know what is the relation between u 2 people...bt I'm sure...u love her... And u care for her....just admit it om.. Because that's the truth

om felt ridhimma was correct ...yes he had fallen in love with gauri.. Bt he has courage to admit it... So he denied ridhimma
and left from there.

R:-(to herself) I know om.. That u love gauri... And I will find the relation between u... And then I will catch u red-handed.

Meanwhile om went to gauri's room.. She was sleeping due to pain.. He sat by her side and caressed her hair. There was no one except om and gauri in the room

O:-I'm sorry gauri... I know I hurt u always.. Today I didn't even noticed u falling.. Actually we were talking about making a plan... U know both of us are not interested in this marriage..... And some how want to get out of this.... Gauri nw i was thinking.. What if I marry you with ur permission in front of all... I really wish so...................

"Then do it om"

He was hell shocked...and turned to see who it was...
It was riddhima.

O:-ridhimmaaa...

R:-shhh... Quiet.. She will wake up..

O:-i was just kidding...

R:-stop it om... Nw u can't escape... U are caught red-handed.. And just admit that u love her..

O:- come with me....

To be continued....

Any idea about the next part guys...

Hope u will love it... I will update soon... Make ur comments and don't forget to vote after reading 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Thank you.... Love u all.