SOMETHING MADE THEM LOVE

Recap :- ridhimma hears the talk between omkara and gauri.

NEXT MORNING

Everyone was at the hall and omkara was coming down from her room

S :- om bade pappa called me and  informed me that they will be here with ridhimma's parents

R:-yes om, mom  told me about it, I forgot to inform tell u, They are here to set our marriage done.

O:- what!!!!!!  Our marriage, and that too so soon... I need some time.

R:- even I don't want to make it soon (in her mind.... I don't even want to have this marriage... Sorry om, bt im in love with my school friend abhay... Sorry for cheating u)

O:- then we can talk to our parents to extend our wedding, since we both don't want it soon.

R:- it's not possible om.,I already told mom... Bt she says they only have leave for one week...other wise it will take one more year for another one.

O :-but...

S:-what but om.. Anyway one day u have to get married... Soo let it be next week.

Suddenly gauri comes there and she asks anika what's going on there  .

A:- Chutki.. We were talking about om's marriage. Bade pappa and Mamma will be here by next week.

Her eyes filled with tears on hearing that. Om noticed it and wanted to calm her down.

R:- anika dii...what about gauris marriage.. Are u always going to make her stay here as ur sister itself... Did u forget about her.

S:-yes anika she's right.. Why didn't we think about it......

G:- no di (it was a quick response)

A:-what... What are u saying... Are u going to stay like this forever without getting married.

G:- dii pls understand... I don't wish to get married again.

Everyone shocked.

S:- again!!??

She realized what she said. Omkara was looking at her staring with what she said.

G:-yes dii, I'm married to my Shankerjii.. (another name for omkara*) I want to live my life for my Shankerjii, my life is dedicated to him. I don't want to have a married life (her eyes filled with tears)

Omkara knew she value their marriage and that's why she's not willing for another marriage...omkara feels guilty  at the same time he feels some feelings towards her.

Om (in his mind) its all because of me... I didn't even ask permission before I married her. At that time I just wanted to save her..  Bt nw I'm going to marry and live my life, bt she.. I spoiled her life... No I can't do this to her..
If ridhimma was not there as my fiance I would have thought of marrying gauri....... I can't see her spoiling her life in front of me.

O:-  gauri....hw long can u stay alone....think urself... So don't say stupid things... We will find a good man as ur better half

G:- NEVER (she was almost shouting at him )  don't ever say that to me...I told my decision.

O:- gauri plss.... Don't spoil ur life

G:-noo I will not  (tears roll down her cheeks, she ran away from there)

Everyone was shocked with what happened a few minutes back

A:- om , I was noticing something from the first day she came here... both of u were behaving weird each other, she don't even talk to you, and today she shouted at u... What is this.... Do u know her before.

O:- no ...no.. Bhaabi  ,I don't know gauri, and I don't know anything about her behavior... She behaves the same as she does with u

A:-Bt I don't fee...

Before she says something
O:-bhabhi I have to go..excuse me.

Ridhimma (in her mind,) I'm sure there is something between them
And today I confirmed it. I want to find it out.

At the same time gauri in her room crying on bed .shivayy entered there and sat beside her.

S:-gauri... Look at me dr

She wiped her tears and looked to him

S:-I don't know dr, why u are not willing for a marriage.. Bt how long can a girl stay single. If u accept me as ur bhaiyya, then listen to my words, u can take ur time, and u can choose ur partner on ur wish,bt don't say that you are not going to marry.

G:-bhaiyya.. bt.

S:-no excuses, u have to obey me

Saying this he leaves.

G:- (to herself) hey sankarjii, hw can I marry another person, when my husband is in front of me.

IN omkara's room.
He was standing on the balcony thinking about gauri. Suddenly,

R:-om...

He turns.

O:- riddhima u... What are u doing here at this time.

R:- actually I wanted to ask u something, if u don't mind...

O:-what is it...

R:-pls don't get angry on me

O:-come-on yaar, first u ask

R:-is there any relation between u and gauri.

It was an open question to omkara. He didn't knew what to answer

R:-om... Did u hear me

O:- no nothing... And why such a question

R:-but I don't feel so.... I knew, I felt it... What more, ur face itself says it..  I have noticed ur expressions and body language when u see gauri

O:- nothing like that.... Are u doubting me?

R:- no I'm not doubting, if I'm then I would have not asked u about this.

O:-no ridhimma, there's no relation between us, maybe it's ur feeling.

R:- okk fine, can u ask one more thing

O:-yes carry on..

R:-are u really interested in marrying me?

O:-why such a question, it is something which our parents promised since we were children

R:-that's why I asked..

O:-why,do u have any problem.

R:- actually om I wanted to say u something,  I think atleast now i should say this, ..om.... Actually I'm not interested with this marriage.!  I agreed to this proposal, only on the basis of the promise our parents made..... Pls don't be angry with me.... U are a best friend for me... And I can't think of cheating u,,.... I'm sorry om...

O:-no problem, thank u atleast now u opened up..or else it would have created big issues between our family.... Come let's tell this to our parents now itself.

R:- no..  no..om.. Listen to me... They will kill me... U know I'm in love with abhay... We are in relationship from last three years and I want to marry him..bt if my parents know that I'm not willing for this marriage, then...i can't even imagine Om.. Please help me ..

O:- bt how can I...

R:-i have a plan, bt u have to stay with me in every step.

To be continued...

Guys, I'm so sorry for the late update, I was a bit busy with my college works. And this chapter, is not a prepared writing, I wrote what came to my mind. Everything lies on ur review...pls make ur comment
And don't forget to vote

Will be updated as soon as possible.

Thank you... Luv u all