SOMETHING MADE THEM Love

PRECAP :-omkara is shocked to see gauri at om as anika's sister Chutki

Omkara was still on shock, while anika was so happy to have her sister back, even gauri was happy to have her sister back (because she didn't see omkara till then)

A:-I'm so happy, that I got u back Chutki, I missed u soo much (she hugged gauri crying)

G:- even I missed you a lot diii (hugged her back)

S:-girls, there are so much time left for you guys to have hugs and kisses

S:-girls, there are so much time left for you guys to have hugs and kisses.., From today gauri will be staying here at OM with us.

(omkara who was in a shock just got broken into pieces, by hearing this.)

S:- gauri, today onwards you are my little sis and you call me bade bhaiyya.. K., come on I will introduce rest of my family members to u

Gauri smiles at shivayy and nodded her head .

(omkara got tensed on hearing this...)
O:- (thinking) what's this girl up-to... I never thought she will come back to my life... What's all these happening.. Shit.

S:- This is our Dadi. (gauri takes blessings from dadi, dadi hugs her back)

S:- This is rudra, he is my younger brother.

R:- hai gauri, u can call me rudy bhaiyya, (he gives a childish smile at her, gauri too smiles back in a caring manner.)

Finally shivayy turned to omkara
(he was almost shiverring without knowing what to do)

S:- gauri, meet my second brother....omkara

Gauri was shocked to see omkara..... She almost lost her control..... She remembered all things which happened 7months before at barely..... She was lost in her thoughts...

S:-what happened gauri.? Any problem!

G:-(regained her mind)  No bade bhaiyya, I'm alright .

(she was still stuck on her shock, even omkara was soo irritated)

S:- om, say something to her..,from today onwards she too is our sis... Like priyanka.
(*priyanka is the younger sis of the oberoi brothers)

(om And gauri looked each other,thinkimg  how can they be like a sister and brother.., afterall they are married,........ Because that's the truth)

 Because that's the truth)