SOMETHING MADE THEM LOVE

Precap:- Shivay made the announcement of the weddings !!!

Busy evening in oberoi mansion .Evryone was so busy in making arrangements fr tommorows marriage!

A:- Chutkiiii......Ridhimmaa...pls come here....!!!

G:- wht happened didu
R:-wht happened anika di?

A:- areyy..meet her she has come to put mehendi on your hands !!

Sit down...a marriage wthout mehendi ..impossible!
Both of them sat their as per anika told...they were asked to show their hands. The lady asked ridhima to say the name to be written in her hand!!
Suddenly she whispered smthing on her ears!!!
She did as ridhima said !,next was gauris turn...she didnt knew wht to say..coz she knew very well she cant replace the place of her omkaraji by some others name...she was in a dimemma
Bt for her surprise ,the lady didnt asked her anything ,bt instead she drawed a symbol on her hand ,leaving gauri surprrised!!!

she was in a dimemmaBt for her surprise ,the lady didnt asked her anything ,bt instead she drawed a symbol on her hand ,leaving gauri surprrised!!!

Before she could say anything , the lady just smiled at her and left the pace saying "Stay blessed both of you"

Gauri couldnt understanding anything abt wht just happnd...she even thouggt tht it was her hallusination or smthimg else like that!!😂

Gauri was totally disturbed

On the other hand om was also tensed abt tmrws marriage..
Om :-( to himself) i know ridhimma has planned smthing...wht will all these end up in? Only god knows....

**********************************
The wedding morning.

Oberoi Mansion was just looking like a royal palace...everyone dressed up in gorgeous outfits..happy faces...mandap ready everything ready!!!

Grooms were made to sit in mandap!!Om was damn tensed

Om was damn tensed..he really didnt know wht was going to happen

S:- Anika..,Bhavya..bring the brides..

B:-Haa bhaiyya...come on anika bhabi!!

They came down with the gorgeous brides...their faces were covered with veil!!

Under the veil gauri was literally crying..she is gonnaa lose her husband!!
Om was nervous too..he tried to look the face of his bride..bt now way it was completly covered!!!

They were made to sit at their respective places on the mandap

Rituals begin...both tthe couples tied the knot!! Both the couples gained blessings frm elders!

S:- god bless bth of u dears...nw i have a condition..
All the four tgthr :-whatt?????
S:- Nothing ..simple ..u guys are allowed to see the faces each other until u meet at your respective rooms😎😎🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
They had no other ways other than agreeing to it
The couples were made to sit and enjoy the grand party arranged for them!!!
Bt om and gauri was soo tensed and unhappy at the sametime

Evryone enjoued..and evrything was done well
Finally everyone left the party aftr time..
Om amd abhay was sent to their respective rooms by shivayy and rudy!!
S:- Go on guys..ur brides are eagerly waiting for you...espicially fr you om 🤪😉 ridhimma is waiting fr you frm hours!!!😌

Om just broke into a million pieces..he got cheated by her?? . he enterd the room with an anger to kill her !!

All the way he entered he locked it and screamed!!

O:- How dare you....you cheated me with your words!!! You gave me false promises...i wont bare you for this...ri..

Before he completed..a scattered ,soft surprised, voice came out frm the veil

"OMKARAJIIIII.....aap"
Yes it was our gauri whom om married😌

Om was shocked for a moment
What..he got his wife back..he couldnt believe it...he slowly went towards her to comform whether it was just a dream of him!!
Slowly he unvieled her face...he was just surprised to see his gauri

Were gauris face was filled with tears...she tought all those screaming and shouting he did at her
(bt only we knw it was fr ridhima)

G:- Omkarajii...i dont hw this happened...i really didnt wish to spoil ur life!!i knw ur angry with me...bt as u said right before...i dimt cheated u ..niether i didnt break my promise(she was talking abt the promises she made hima t barely)
Saying these words...she bursted out cryimg..
G:- omkarajii....i dindt......want..to ...spoi...ur...life
😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Suddenly she felt a caressing hamd around her head...yes it was om's...he made her sit

O:- gauri (he called her in soft caring voice)
Stop crying..i cant see u like this..💔

G:- Omkaraji...i really didnt cheat you..i dont know hw this happened ...trust me...i didnt even wanted to stay here even,just becoz u feelninsecure wth my presence..thts the only reasin why i was ready fr the marriage with abhay...bt i dont know hw this hppned ..trust me..

O:- i know gauri...somethung has hppnd which we dont know...dont worry..i trust you ...we will solve this tmmrw morning...nw take rest..you ate so exhausted

Gauri felt so relief in his words..she slept on the bed..while om slept on his cofa..
Thts hw their first night passed away!!!!

Hope u all enjoyed this part..i dont whether it reached up to ur ecpectation ..i tried my best ..
As u are waiting fr my update..i am waiting fr ur reviews...guys dont forget to vote also!!