Ch.4

Ok so this may not have very much story in it. I'm using this chappy for like a dream or flashback that Kodi has. Without further a do the chappy.

____________________

Kodi's P.O.V

I woke up and sat up. I have school today sadly. It's a Friday though so I'm good. I went to my closet and picked out my usual Friday type of outfit. I got it and went to the loo and changed. I walked out and downstairs to be greeted by someone picking me up from behind and spinning me. Trying to turn my head while laughing I could tell it was Michael.

"Michael!" I giggled.

"Are you ready for school?" He asked.

"Of course." I said going for my bag.

"I need you to stay back for a little bit Baby Girl." Dad walked down the stairs.

"But dad you said she always has to walk with me. To protect her." Michael said.

"I need her to stay back Michael go." Dad said sternly.

I looked at Michael and frowned as he walked out mad. He slammed the door causing me to jump. I looked back at dad wondering what he needs me for.

"So I found your phone last night." He said.

Why in the fudge siscles would you go through my phone. Ugh it's gonna be something stupid. I hate people that go through my phone. I'm just like stay away.

"I saw some pictures." He said.

I tensed. The pictures of Luke and I and some of Calum and I. They weren't your typical smile pictures. Luke made it look like he was kissing my cheek. Calum and I were laying in the grass our heads touching and smiling.

"What about them?" I asked a bit to scared.

"They were with boys." He said.

"Yeah Calum and Luke." I smiled.

He gave me a serious mad look. Telling me now isn't the time for smiles. I took my smile off and looked down messing with my fingers.

"Do you have a boyfriend Dakoda?" He asked.

"No sit I don't." I said.

"Who was kissing you on the cheek?" He asked.

"My friend Luke." I said.

"He looks more than a friend." He said.

"He's not dad I swear." I said.

"Don't lie Dakoda." He yelled and smacked me.

I kept my head sideways holding my cheek in surprise. I rubbed it feeling tears in my eyes from the sting.

"I'm not lying dad I promise." I said.

"You don't just randomly take pictures like that!" He yelled pushing me hard on the floor so I hit the side of the couch.

I have my hair up in a pony tail so it's easier for my face to get hurt. I rarely wear my hair down I don't like it. He kicked me in the face probably causing it to bruise.

"Dad please stop I promise I don't have a boyfriend. I promise not to get one just please stop." I pleaded.

I would call for mum but she's at work. He bent down in front of me.

"You better not." He slapped me in the eye.

I held my eye. I ran upstairs to my room. I ran in the loo and looked at my eye. Black. He gave me a black eye and about 3 bruises on my face.