Ch.28

😝Kodi's P.o.V😝

"I'm so glad you're ok Ash." I said.

"I know I'm glad to. I just have to rest for a couple weeks. I get out of here tomorrow." He said.

"That's good." I said.

"So Luke your groom's men?" He looked at Luke.

"You, Michael, Calum and probably one of my brothers. Which ever one can make it." He said rubbing my tummy.

"Bride's maids?" Ash turned his gaze to me.

"Brook, Juliet and Chris and whoever his brother can walk." I traced patterns on Luke's hand.

"Brody is probably gonna be the ring barrier." I added.

"We don't have a flower girl I just realized that." Luke said.

"Hm I don't know anyone who has a little girl." I said.

"Me neither." Luke said.

"Wait Louis has little sisters. One of them could be one." I said.

"Doesn't he have twin sisters?" Brook asked.

I nodded, "Daisy and Phoebe."

"They could be it." She said. "Didn't you invite the boys?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

She nodded, "There ya go."

"That's why I love you." I said.

"Love you to." She smiled.

[}{][}{] 5 months later [}{][}{]

🙊Micheal's P.o.V🙊

"Michael." Chris shook me.

"Hm." I was in some good sleep.

"Wake up." She said.

"But I'm tired." I cuddled into the blanket.

I heard her let out a wince and I opened one eye. She was holding her tummy. I opened the other and turned my lamp on. I turned back over and saw her clutching her stomach.

"Chris." I sat up.

"Michael, I think it's time." She groaned.

"Ok ok it's ok." I shot out of the bed.

I took a quick yawn and stretch break then headed to Mia's room. I grabbed the bag we packed and walked back to our room. I grabbed Chris's bag.

"I'll be right back." I said and jogged downstairs and put the bags in the car.

I grabbed my phone shooting Kodi a text hoping she'll see it. She probably will. Their little girl won't let her sleep. Pregnancy problems.

Me- Chris going into labor welcome to go to the hospital.

I threw my phone in my pocket and jogged upstairs. I went to pick Chris up when she stopped me. I was confused and she grabbed my hand. Very tight I felt like my hand was gonna fall off.

Afterwards warm liquid covered the sheets. Oh. Her water broke.

"C'mon Chris." I picked her up.

I made my way downstairs and to the car. I put her in the passenger seat and walked over to the driver seat. I felt my phone buzz and took it out checking it real fast.

Kodi😝- couldn't sleep and didn't wanna wake Luke. Can you come get me?

I put my phone in the cup holder and started the car. Before driving off I yawned and started driving off. I headed to Kodi's first and she was outside. We got her then headed to the hospital. I got there and parked the car.