Ch.14

😝Kodi's P.o.V😝

"So how is my mum?"

"She's ok I've been going over there. I know it means the world to you if she's ok."

"Thank you so much Liz you don't even understand how much that means to both me and Mikey."

"What's Lucas doing?"

"Giving Brody a bath."

"Well I'll let you go I'm sure he will need you shortly."

"Ok thank you again."

"Anytime Kodi love you."

"Love you to."

I placed the phone down and looked around. Its good to be home. I walked to the loo hearing splashing as I approached. I walked in the door way and Luke turned around.

"I've got this." He said.

"I know. I'm just gonna stand here until you groan that you need help." I said.

"Well if you do that I mind as well just stop." He said.

"No continue you should accomplish giving him a bath." I said.

He just turned around and washed Brody's dirty blonde hair. He grabbed the soap and got it washing it on Brody's body. I heard the door bell ring and I ran to it. I opened the door and Ashton was standing there.

"Kodi!" He smiled and picked me up.

"Yeah! I'm back Ashy Boo!" I giggled.

He giggled his school girl giggle. Which caused me to burst out laughing. He sat us down on the couch and I sat up.

"So how were you while I was gone?" I asked.

"Lonely." He laughed.

"Ash." I looked at him.

"What?" He could tell I was serious.

"You need to get out there. Find someone to be with when I'm gone like that." I said.

He seemed to get a look of surprise and sadness.

"I'm not saying that we shouldn't hang out. You've just gotta know I won't always be there when you want me to. Like when you guys go on tour." I said.

"You can come." He said.

I nodded, "I mean yeah I could but Ash if there's one little thing to why I couldn't you've just gotta know."

He nodded looking down, "Basically I shouldn't be alone all my life."

"No I'm not saying that. You've got you brothers me and your nephews will always be there." I said.

"Did you hear about Michael and Chris's baby?" He looked at me.

"Yes I did." I said.

He just nodded, "So where is my nephew?"

He perked up smiling.

I smiled, "Getting a bath from his father."

"You let Luke give your son a bath?" He gave me a stupid look.

"Yes he needs to feel accomplished." I said.

"I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED!" Luke suddenly ran in.

"Told ya." I giggled.

He laughed, "Give me."

Luke handed over Brody and grabbed my hand. He dragged me until we were outside.